Biden is at it again

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlestep

Reaction score
If Palin said something to that effect..OMG

Biden: "U.S. is succeeding in Iraq because Petraeus is implementing the plan Barack and I came up with"

Poor guy... He just gets confused
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Littlestep

For my own info, where did you read or hear that quote by Biden.

Thank You

Gary

Littlestepper

Once again would you please site your source for the quote attributed to Biden.

Thanks,

Gary

Gary, I am not sure where Christine initially heard the quote. I googled it and got quite a few hits. Here's one:

Arghhh, My stupid Sony Viao has eaten my repy not once but twice.

Thanks Jill for the source. I had not seen nor heard that as I don't usually watch Fox news, I'm a more "liberal media" type of guy.
default_smile.png

The quote as written and what was actually said is quite different. Biden actually said "the plan Barack and I talked about", while the quote attributed to Biden said, "the plan Barack and I came up with".

As one can see the later sounds as if Biden is taking credit for the plan. In the actual quote he simply says they discussed the plan. I know many will say i'm just splitting hairs, but I do believe that it is important to discuss what was really said without adding or changing words here or there. If the web site had listed what was actually said in the heading, instead of changing a few words, there would have not been any story.

I think that both Biden and Palin are quite capable, on there own, to make themselves look silly and uninformed without help from Fox news or the "liberal media".

Hopefully, these political threads can continue with discussions based on facts or personal opinion. But not on personal opinion made to sound as if they are factual.

I do enjoy reading everyone opinions even if they don't agree with my own.

We probably should try not to spew so much venom towards the opposite party, as the new president, whomever that may be ,is going to face enormous obstacles, and we should all try to pull togather for the wellbeing of our country.

Once again, thanks for listing the source.

Gary

Latest posts

Back