BEWARE CREEPING INDIGO!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

secuono

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting this , We have a very similar weed In Australia called Birdsville indigo. It unfortunately has the same symptoms as what the creeping indigo has. It is prone to grow well in drought affected areas.

Terrible weed that one could only wish would disappear ............

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! this is very interesting and pertinent information. I'm going to promote this to a article and also add it to our information files. I'll add your link to your site and credit you for the information if that is alright with you. AND I'm going to go over my pastures with a fine tooth comb because I think I am pretty sure I've seen this and if so it would explain some bouts of laminitis, legarthy, and eye discharge in years past that we could never pinpoint a reason for.

It's not my website, I found a link on FB and checked it out. Then I decided to share with several groups and forums, since no one seems to care about it....It can kill all sorts of green eating animals, doesn't make sense that so many people ignore this deadly plant...

Latest posts

Back