Best place to sell Minis?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adell Equine

Reaction score
I have one mini colt that I am going to be selling. I was wondering if I could pick your brains. Should he be clipped? He doesn't seem over hot, but maybe a clip would help? What are your selling tips?

Where do you like to post your minis for sale? I am in Canada, so Canadian sites would be nice too.

GOOD pictures sell. They should be recent, with the horse clipped and cleaned up, taken in good lighting and at the appropriate angles on the horse's level. Besides posting ads here, there are many other places to advertise like dreamhorse.com as well as your local papers and community boards.

I have sold most of our horses on the LB saleboard (and i buy most of ours from there as well..), there is a USA saleboard and a Canada saleboard. I also normally list them on Horsetopia as well, i personally have never used dreahorse before.

I always have plenty of photos (including leg, bite, side, movement, front and back), recent scan of registration papers and a video of the horse set up and normally in the roundpen.

I know someone who takes a photo of the horse being measured as well, sometimes a video. I may have to start doing this actually ...

Lilbeginnings is without a dought imo, the best place to advertise your horses for sale
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You can probably sell through mhco.ca(ontario mini site) or exclusively miniature horse sale board. Also equine.com and Lil beginnings. Where are you in Canada. I am in Quebec.

You can probably sell through mhco.ca(ontario mini site) or exclusively miniature horse sale board. Also equine.com and Lil beginnings. Where are you in Canada. I am in Quebec.
I am in Ontario, about an hour from Ottawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back