Best friends!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJRMINIS

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]I got these cute pics this morning while cleaning stalls, happened to have my camera handy! This is Sparkle our white Boxer and our colt "Sailor", I think they are becoming best friends! Sparkle loves the babies, and I think they love her too!
default_wub.png
[/SIZE]

4-21_23-08TanaandHeidicolt032Medium.jpg

4-21_23-08TanaandHeidicolt034Medium.jpg

SailorSparkleMediumWebview.jpg

4-21_23-08TanaandHeidicolt047Medium.jpg

4-21_23-08TanaandHeidicolt040Medium.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]GOT MILK?!?!?!?
default_biggrin.png
[/SIZE]

Aww thats adorable!! Thanks for sharing.

I just bought a boxer puppy, she comes home the first week of June
default_smile.png

Those photos make you want them to stay babies forever!
default_wub.png

What incredible photos. You just have to frame some of them, or all of them!

Too cute. I'm just reminded of my stallion, Teddy. He is such a good boy, but still has his stallion "attitude". A lot of times you can just see it in his eye that he so so so wants to nip; a lot of good whacks cured it of him quickly, but you can still see that cheeky side to him. He loves loves loves my pup Heidi. She was up near his face and he just nuzzled her and checked her out. He was also so loving and/or nonchalant with her and her siblings when they were really little; they'd be wandering in between his legs when I would turn my back
default_new_shocked.gif
. He was always so gentle and careful. Such a good boy.

Boxers are GREAT !!!!! I posted this last year. Our Boxer "Lucy" also loves the babies and becomes best friends to them.

fiestasmagica.jpg

default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
to cute.

love the photos.boxers are so sweet. our boxer female is due next week.
default_yes.gif

here is our boxer who just weaned puppies and our 2006 filly who was just weaned.

101_0282-1.jpg

Oh, I am looking so forward to the day my two boxers calm down enough around the horses to bond like yours :DOH!

Great pictures!

Latest posts

Back