Best birthday present EVER...plus another special arrival

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShaunaL

Reaction score
I still can't even believe it - I feel like I will wake up from this dream any second. I have THREE new horses and I am thrilled about each one of them. Two arrived a few weeks ago and the third...

well, it is my birthday today and I have gotten the best present ever from my husband, my very own Buckeroo daughter and I think she is just gorgeous!!! It never would ever have been possible without Little King's let's make a deal sale and I am so grateful to them for this opportunity I could never otherwise have. The timing for this could not have been better, my husband had been saving for something special for my birthday but it wasn't quite enough. Then all of a sudden both horses I had for sale sold then out of the blue the perfect home arrived for a keeper colt and here we are!!! I guess it was meant to be
default_wub.png

Proudly introducing Little Kings Bonniebelle Buckeroo - 2008 31" filly - Sired by Buckeroo and out of Little Kings Sweet Dreams

I can't wait to have Belle home and to start getting ready for shows
default_wub.png
Thank you so much Robin and everyone at Little King and thank you to my husband
default_wub.png

Bonnie2.jpg

Bonnieb.jpg

I am equally proud to introduce my other two new additions - Sparkle and Sparrow will join Belle on my 2010 show string - can't wait!!

Erica's Big City Diamonte' - "Sparkle" - 2008 32" filly sired by HOF/National Champion producer Little Kings Big City Bucks out of Reserve Natl Champion Mountain Meadows Dancing with Diamonds

Sparkle_fuzzy.jpg

Cross Country Erica's ??? (Not named yet) - "Sparrow" - 2009 colt sired by AMHR Champion of Champions/AMHA Hall of Fame Little Kings BT Buck Bandito X Natl Champion Cross Country's Miss Amy who is sired by Cross Countrys Rowdys Reflection

Amycolt2.jpg

Thank you a million times to Erica and Belinda for these beautiful horses and for being so fantastic to work with
default_wub.png

Sparrow and Sparkle are the sweetest little things and I am enjoying them so much - I can't wait for Belle to come join in the fun
default_smile.png

Thanks for sharing in my excitement!!

HUGE congratulations Shauna!! I'm very happy for you and what a wonderful hubby you have! I know you will enjoy all your new babies very, very much!

Congrats on that nice Buckeroo filly! What a great birthday gift!
default_aktion033.gif

Wow another lucky bidder on thr Lk let's make a deal sale. LB Forum members are cleaning up at Lk. And your other 2 babies are fantastic. What a great 2010 show string. What beauties.

A big congratulations and HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! No other bday will compare unless hubby can really out-do himself next time! LOL You must be a special lady to be treated so well. LOL

Beautiful mare - I liked her as well. All of your new additions are wonderful - happy birthday and I'm sure you'll truly enjoy these gifts!

Congrats and good luck in the showring!

LFK sure is making dreams come true!

LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
NICE CHOICE ON THE BUCKEROO DAUGHTER!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
BUT....SPARROW IS MY FAVORITE!!!!
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on all of your acquisitions! Nothing better than getting new horses anytime!
default_biggrin.png

Sounds like you had a great birthday. Enjoy your new "babies", they are all cute!!!

Thanks you guys
default_smile.png
I still feel a thrill everytime I walk out and see Sparrow and Sparkle and I'm so excited for Belle to get here! Although, she might have to walk herself here to CA LOL

Yes, my husband has his moments of greatness... although one can't help wondering just what he's making up for
default_rolleyes.gif
Ok, j/k
default_biggrin.png
he loves the horses and he seems to like me alright too
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow - happy birthday to you!!! All are beautiful. The colt is SOOOOO cute!!

Very, very nice!!! You definitely got an awesome "set!" I sure do love that Erica filly. Big City is putting some amazing babies on the ground. And I adore Dancing in Diamonds, who came from my good friend Stacy's farm. I also love, love, love the coloring of your Cross-Country baby. Wow, what a stunner.

Your 2010 is starting off on a good note, that is for sure!
default_wub.png

Happy Birthday! All three horses are stunning--your next addition should be a trophy room!

Thank you everyone! I am so excited to get everyone all conditioned for shows and get showing!! Hmmm a trophy room sounds great but unfortunately these poor horses will have me on the lead and that's going to be a big hurdle to overcome
default_biggrin.png

Very, very nice!!! You definitely got an awesome "set!" I sure do love that Erica filly. Big City is putting some amazing babies on the ground. And I adore Dancing in Diamonds, who came from my good friend Stacy's farm. I also love, love, love the coloring of your Cross-Country baby. Wow, what a stunner.
Your 2010 is starting off on a good note, that is for sure!
default_wub.png
You know, our last few years have been really tough, both personally and with the horses and I just feel so blessed that things seem to have turned around in both areas
default_wub.png
Hey Amy, I've been meaning to email Stacy to find out about Sparkle's dam, I would be so grateful if you could PM me with what you know of her.

I ADORE those Big City babies, not only are they easy on the eyes but they have the most incredible temperaments
default_wub.png

Back