Berry Fairy visited

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Westwood Farms

Reaction score
Here is my new colt born yesterday. This is not the best picture, but he is a crystal blue eyed tovero, who is a grandson of the deceased Darmonds GG's Mr America. His sire is my 27.75 inch Lil Bot o Country Lakota, and Dam is my 30 inch Darmonds Miss Independence.

Let me know what you think, I think he is a cutie pie.. I cannot wait for him to unfold, however he is aready pretty straight.

sequoiaresize.jpg.w300h287.jpg

I do love his coloring and I am a total fool for the blue eyes, he's very nice. I hope you'll post pictures in a few days or so. Cute, cute, cute!

I know his grandpa Spuds is very proud! I hope you'll send me more photos of him as he grows up. Congrats on him! What will you name him?

"CONGRATULATIONS!!"

Definitely a "cutie pie!" I love his markings and he already looks like he has a "look at me" attitude!!

I LOVE the blue eyes!!

barnbum said:
He came ready with hat and saddle!  What a cutie! 
barnbum

437368[/snapback]

YES....and I love the way his hat is cocked over one eye!
wink.gif

What a little CUTIE!
aktion033.gif

Oh my goodness...that has got to be the cutest li colt I've seen. He DOES have a saddle and a cowboy hat! He's a real "American Cowboy!"

Hi again,

Well, I wanted to name him something with Lakota, the sire, Independence or Independant for his dam, America ( in remembrance of Spuds) and his call name is Sequoia. LOL, he will have a huge name, I am gonna run out of letters, with the westwood farm name, too.
biggrin.gif

Do ya'll have suggestions? I would love to hear your combinations!!!

I will post new pics tomorrow, first day out!!!

Oh, and thanks for the compliments, he is a doll baby.

and I love the American Cowboy name, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now THAT's a "keeper"!
new_shocked.gif
Congratulations!!!!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

American Lakota Cowboy

Lakota's American Cowboy

???
smile.gif

Wow, what a gorgeous colt!

I have always loved grandpa Spuds, so it is no surprise to me that he is so appealing.

Congratulations!

More pics when you can.
smile.gif

Liz M.

One world describes him: WOW.
wub.gif

He needs a very flashy name!
wub.gif

Congrats, he is beautiful!
wub.gif

Defenitly a keeper!
wub.gif