Belle 2021

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem, they usually are all that similar shape when not actually building an udder.
Gotcha. I could swear that she is building one though because I can see in the photos I take that it’s getting bigger. And also last Sunday I was able to feel it, and I had felt it a couple days before that and last Sunday it was definitely bigger than the few days before from feeling it

It really helps if you orient pics the same and post them together to see the biggest difference. From that picture there it looks to not be growing much at the moment, however it is very hard to tell from pictures.

For an example. This is last night to this morning. You can tell she’s building an udder now cause she is NOT going down to nothing anymore. It definitely shrinks big time but gets bigger and bigger and shrinks less and less.

Just checked Belle for the evening. And her udder barely shrunk at all. In fact I’m some ways it progressed. So I’ll do a late night check tonight. She is roughly 320 days. So it’ll be interesting to see if this is the “building a REAL udder” stage.

Attachments

• 11AA4F32-3BAB-4BD0-9A15-992B3FB53A0F.jpeg
    11AA4F32-3BAB-4BD0-9A15-992B3FB53A0F.jpeg
    283.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 72CF1891-2F49-47CF-81DF-247740BF5636.jpeg
    72CF1891-2F49-47CF-81DF-247740BF5636.jpeg
    127.5 KB · Views: 2
Hahaha, I went crazy when I first decided to breed minis several years ago.

With this not being my first or her first, it makes it a little easier. Still anxious though. Not to mention I am covered up with school so I stay so busy.
Lol 😂 love that. I’m gonna go crazy when I do that in the next few years too. That sure would make it lots easier!

Latest posts

Back