Believe...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOTTACK

Reaction score
I am so thankfull to have this forum to help me through this time. I have and hopefully one last picture/words I want to share. If someone would be so kind to spell check for me???

Thank you,

Lisa

Believe2.jpg

That's beautiful Lisa. Hopefully your writing will help you deal with the pain of your loss. The only thing I see (and I'm not sure about it) is the use of "whom" rather than "who".

lisa, i am so late getting to your threads about your dad and i wanted to add my condolences. dads are SO special and it sounds like your dad was one in a million. your memories will be painful for a while and you'll have those days when you just don't think you can put one foot in front of the other but time will help you heal.

grief never goes away, it just gets different. it gets a little easier to deal with as time goes by. some day, you will be able to smile and even laugh out loud. your dad is watching over you and i bet he's up there strutting around like a peacock, so proud of his little girl.
default_wub.png

lisa, i am so late getting to your threads about your dad and i wanted to add my condolences. dads are SO special and it sounds like your dad was one in a million. your memories will be painful for a while and you'll have those days when you just don't think you can put one foot in front of the other but time will help you heal.
grief never goes away, it just gets different. it gets a little easier to deal with as time goes by. some day, you will be able to smile and even laugh out loud. your dad is watching over you and i bet he's up there strutting around like a peacock, so proud of his little girl.
default_wub.png

I agree, Lisa you did a beautiful job. Hang onto those wonderful memories of your dad and cherish them forever. TJ

I am so sorry for the loss of your dad, you were blessed with an amazing father!

Your poem and collage you made are beautiful!

(((HUGS)))

Lisa, what a beautiful job. I hope that you continue to write and to edit. What a great way to remember and to heal. You have so many talents and I for one appreciate your sharing.

You asked for corrections. The third from last paragraph....there is a typo did'nt instead of didn't.

It's all healing........Everything (even the typos) is beautiful.

When you make your way to a bookstore look for "Hello From Heaven" by the Guggenheims.....

File that into your brain. When you are ready, it will help you, I am sure of it.

Again, I am so sorry about your loss. The tributes you have made to him are beautiful. It's wonderful that you are able to express your grief, he is looking down and very proud of you. ((hugs))

Latest posts

Back