Beginner's Questions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back seat of my pickup... it's a supercrew cab and the seats fold up, I put down a tarp and put up the center console. I only have a 2-horse trailer so it gets tricky when I'm trying to haul 2 horses and take my donkey anywhere.
Hah, that's great!!! 😊

A miniature horse, then a miniature donkey as a friend for the horse, then a 16hh thoroughbred for my wife to ride, then a 17.2hh paint so we can ride together. You get the idea... BTW there is no cure for this addiction. Not that I would ever want one! This is the best place for honest information and don't be afraid to ask. We all started with one.

A miniature horse, then a miniature donkey as a friend for the horse, then a 16hh thoroughbred for my wife to ride, then a 17.2hh paint so we can ride together. You get the idea... BTW there is no cure for this addiction. Not that I would ever want one! This is the best place for honest information and don't be afraid to ask. We all started with one.
Hang on...17.2hh paint? I missed him, where are his pictures? I know this is supposed to just be the little ones but I don't think anyone would mind. Please....I want to see him.😍

All of mine have been Craigslist. We should have had our 4th last week but someone offered WAY more then we paid and the owner asked if he refunded our purchase price plus half of the new buyers price would we be ok with it. First time I've made a good chunk of change not buying a horse. We actually made sure he was going to a good home first. My personal opinion is that you can have a good or bad experience from anywhere. Research, research, research and have your vet check them.

Latest posts

Back