Before And After....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Heres new string:) Post Some Pics Of your horse before being clipped and after prefgerably both pics from the same year not like 1995 winter and 2005 summer hehe they change alot:)I'll Start my boy was very fuzzy
rolleyes.gif

Fuzzball:

weemanstanding.jpg

All Clipped Up But not ready o show just yet!

weemannew.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Sweet Tart April 2005[/SIZE]

f4807bf6.jpg

Sweet tart June 2005

f2fbd111.jpg

Amazing isnt it!

Lyn

laugh.gif
Here are my 2. Smarty is the darkbrown one for winter and nice appy after I clipped him. Belle was light brown for winter and silver dapple after her clipping. It took me 2 weeks to get Smarty totally clipped because he hates the clippers. I clipped Belle with no halter or lead rope. She just stood there. They've never been clipped before either.

Here is our yearling, Kissi, before...one frumpy looking filly.
sad.gif

IMAG005.JPG

And Kissi after...A dazzling showgirl!
yes.gif

IMAG012.JPG

Shelley

I love how the winter fuzzies make them look smaller then they really are. When I clipped Smarty I was very suprised. He was born black and had white hairs under his coat, but you couldn't tell what he was going to look like. His butt is gray with black and white spots. He also has white hairs on the rest of his body. He's deffinatly differant.

Christy

Heres Chantilly in April or early may, I forget..

Chantilly1.jpg

Chantilly3.jpg

Can you say, YUCK?

And here she is June 5th, its a bad picture though

Chantill2.jpg

Heres Dusty in April or early May

Dusty3.jpg

Dusty1.jpg

Here he is again on June 11th

show6.jpg

Both are getting re-clipped this weekend

This is "Princess"...photo taken April 24, 2003. She was heavy in foal. Had a bad dystocia May 17 and lost the foal.

princess1.jpg

and here she is just 2 months later on June 29, 2003.

princess2.jpg

Latest posts

Back