Before and After clipping

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
Before being clipped

Jasminepregnant1.jpg

After being clipped

Arielatshowfullbody.jpg

Okay just kidding, this is Jasmine taken 1 week ago. And sister Ariel at the show
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
I didn't read the "punch line" at first and kept looking from one to the other wondering what happened to that BELLY!!! Too funny
aktion033.gif

Ahh...but the truth isn't THAT different. Just last summer both sisters, Ariel and Jasmine, were, shall we say, Rubenesque? The Elizabeth Taylors of the equine set. Big, beautiful women. We'd have to call Marie's stallion Jimmy a chubby chaser.

Regular exercise and Marie's hard work brought Ariel into show shape, from whale to mermaid (sorry, I may get kicked for that one).

Ariel now knows she is a looker, and preens at every opportunity. A couple of weeks back, Keith and I stopped by while the girls were all out in the arena, which had some obstacles set up, including a bridge. Ariel left the herd to go stand on the bridge, perfectly squared, neck stretched and head in the air!

I keep trying to convince Marie and Erin that they should not tell Jasmine that she is a preggo or chubbo...I say she is a hammock, giving that tiny one inside a glorious nest.

WIDE LOAD COMING THROUGH!!!

Jasmine is such a sweet ole mare and a fantastic mother. This is her 5th foal, due in about a month.

Ariel is her full sister (a year younger) and is the dam of my...excuse me...GORGORUS stallion, DF Chip Ahoy. Can you tell I love my boy? LOL

Erin
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I do believe Jasmine has Shorty envy
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
maybe she thinks if her belly get's big enough she too can become a house pet
new_shocked.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I was a little confused too, lol! Way to confound forum members, heeheeheee!
laugh.gif

That's funny Runamok, I hadn't thought of that. She does kind of resemble a

pot belly pig. Shorty would be soooo jealous. I've been waiting for these pictures

so I could do this post. WOW, It's amazing what a body clipping can do isn't it?

What's really neat is that big ole preggo mare is in great shape and will look real

good after she foals and tucks up. Ariel is home and thanks to her my boy is

getting alot of exercise running the fence on the other side. He's never seen her

look this good. But, no breeding for him this year.

before I read the last line, I looked back and forth at the 2 pictures going, huh...is that possible???

good joke.

Latest posts

Back