Before & After Pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HaazeMinis

Reaction score
Haaze Miniatures of Auburndale ,Wisconsin
Hi

I know its been a while
biggrin.gif
. But I finally had the energy today to bath my boy today and take some current pictures.

Here is my stallion I bought in Nov. of 04. I bought him without ever having my hands on him before he came off the trailer
new_shocked.gif
and believe me he was in WORSE condition than the pictures even show.
no.gif

INTRODUCING: SQUIRES MONTANA FEDERAL EXPRESS

BEFORE
ohmy.gif

FED_EX_4.jpg

AFTER-Taken today
biggrin.gif
aktion033.gif

FedEx7-10-05.jpg

He is not clipped at all and he is still wet. But I am just so happy with how much he bloomed. Its awesome. He has dropped some wieght from all the breeding he has been busy with, but all in all I think he looks pretty good.
biggrin.gif

TWO MORE PICTURES ADDED
biggrin.gif

2FedEx-7-10-05.jpg

IM000614.jpg

Jeri

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good, Jeri! He's showing a big improvement from then to now.

I'm glad to hear you are able to get out and spend some time fussing over the horses, at least on some days. How are you feeling overall?

Looking good, Jeri! He's showing a big improvement from then to now.

I'm glad to hear you are able to get out and spend some time fussing over the horses, at least on some days. How are you feeling overall?

He looks awesome Jeri!
aktion033.gif
Your TLC and good groceries sure turned that boy into a very handsome guy!

Im glad to hear you are able to get out and spend some time fussing over the horses, at least on some days. How are you feeling overall?

421297[/snapback]

I am glad to be out fussing with the horses. I am feeling pretty well over all! I did post on the Porch with an update.
biggrin.gif

I will have my next treament soon(this coming Thursday) and then after that one there is only 1 more left
aktion033.gif
. I will be glad when its over!
biggrin.gif

Anyway Thanks so much for the compliments! I am very pleased with my boy! He got a little to much for me (he is only 3 this year) about a month ago so I sent him to a really good friend of mine for some training and to teach him the correct way to be a gentleman because it is his first season breeding and he was getting out of hand with me and being a little weak right now I was not taking any chances getting hurt on accident. So he is doing wonderful over there and is learning how to be hand bred the correct way and is learning ground manners and its great to handle him now! lol!
biggrin.gif

Jeri

Wow, he looks A LOT better!!!! I love (love love love love!!!) his flashy pattern
auskosten.gif
Does he have brown or blue eyes? He is extremely eye catching
content.gif

Dona said:
He looks awesome Jeri!
aktion033.gif
  Your TLC and good groceries sure turned that boy into a very handsome guy!
421306[/snapback]

Thank You for the compliment Dona. I should have posted a couple more of him, but I did not want the thread to be huge. But I was rather dissappointed when we could not get his ears up and his blue eyes did not show up. But, between the heat & bugs he was not a happy camper so we had to take what we could get
biggrin.gif

Yeah isnt it amazing what feeding a horse will do! It still upsets me to this day that someone let him get that way!
no.gif

When he got here hubby came home and said "what the he@@ is that" lol! Now hubby is the FIRST one to show him off to people! lol!

Jeri

wub.gif
Ohhhh, pretty boy!

Nice to hear from you, Jeri.....so glad you're getting about and fussing with the horses. He sure is beautiful and should be soo proud of how he's turned into a swan. Isn't it amazing what a good nutrition program can do for horses coats!!

Good thing you sent your boy to the trainer....our three year old stallion we purchased recently had the same respect issues and I obtained the help of a trainer. It's dangerous even when your in good health when they don't behave.

Thanks so much for sharing the photos and keeping us posted on your progress.

A big hug,

Cindy

saludando.gif

Jill said:
Wow, he looks A LOT better!!!!  I love (love love love love!!!) his flashy pattern
auskosten.gif
  Does he have brown or blue eyes?  He is extremely eye catching 
content.gif

421311[/snapback]

Hi Jill

Thanks for the compliment!

They are Blue with eyeliner on both! I think he has an awesome head!

Maybe I should email someone the other few pictures I have so someone can post them because I dont feel like downloading them onto photobucket.

Jeri

Jill said:
You can email them to me!  I'll be online a tiny bit longer tonight and off and on a lot tomorrow.
[email protected]

421335[/snapback]

Thanks Jill but I did it myself and I actually figured out how to edit the post too
biggrin.gif
I guess I am not to old to learn anything new. lol! So if you want to go look at them they are there now. or should be anyway. lol!

Wow Jeri, I can not believe how he has blossomed! Well, actually I can, you do know how to make them shine. I'm very happy that you feel well enough to do these things, I'll go to the back porch and read your update. Take care of yourself.
smile.gif

wow!! He sure looks MUCH better than before!! You did a GREAT job!!

Im glad YOU are feeling better!
yes.gif

It's nice to see him make a good turn around
aktion033.gif

Take care
saludando.gif

-Kris

Wow, He has sure made a great turn around! He's a lucky boy to have found you, keep up the great work with him!
yes.gif

Latest posts

Back