Before & After pictures of Silver Belle

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
This is Silver Belle a couple of days after we bought her in July,

a few years ago.

silverbellebefore.jpg

This is Silver Belle in July of this year.

It's amazing what a little daily hands on

can do. Notice the belly is not sagging badly

on the ground either. I think Silver Belle is

getting better with age. I have never body

clipped her.

SBOK.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Silver Belle is so fortunate to have you as a mom. THis goes along with the other post about care and love. She looks fabulous!

Good Job Marty
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

OK I am ducking as I am writing this as I know you are throwing daggers at your computer screen but,,,

How is Holly?

You done good with her Marty!
biggrin.gif

Shes so pretty
yes.gif
Looks so nice in her after picture!

She looks beautiful and happy... :)

Ginny Long

She really does look lots nicer. How old is she again? I was thinking she was somewhat young.

Anyway, I can see that she is well-cared for and getting lots of love.

Congratulations, doesn't it feel good to see it all in front of you (that hard work and love?)

Liz M.

Silver Belle is 8 years old now. Never has had a foal either. We are going to give it one more try next spring with vet assistance and if still no baby, then it just wasn't meant to be. Nope, never ever has been body clipped a day in her life.

As for Holly.......sigh......I can't go on........she's keeping Fetus held hostage I guess
pray.gif
pray.gif
pray.gif
pray.gif
pray.gif

She looks so healthy and happy now. Who was it who said that they wanted to come back in their next life as one of Marty's horses? I think that would be the life of luxury...what a lucky girl Silver Belle is!

[SIZE=14pt]She looks great Marty![/SIZE]

Lyn

She looks fantastic...doesn't even look like the same horse. You've done a great job with her

She is beautiful Marty, Congratulations on keeping her so beautiful and healthy...I bet she will give you a little one soon.

Silver Belle is just lovely, Marty! It's all that TLC she's getting from YOU!
yes.gif

WOW, what a great before and after!! She looks beautiful!
wub.gif
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back