Been busy doing my thing...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrystalPaths

Reaction score
I love my job...making pretty things that help. I've been working with a special client and I really love end product and thought I'd share. Hope it's ok... :DOH! She inherited all the pendants from her mother, I just added the necklaces.

cherylamethyst.jpg

cheryllabradorite.jpg

000_4101.jpg

000_4076.jpg

000_4091.jpg

whitedonutjadebarrelsgraventroundsa.jpg

Debs,

Those are lovely. I love the blue necklace (second from bottom).

Those are absolutely amazing!! what a beautiful treasure for her to have of her mom's!! Great job!

Those are beautiful!! I also make jewelry for me and mine and its fun, can wear out my hands some times though.

Keep up the beautiful work!

My hands can take it but my eyes and lower back give out after about 6 hours. Thanks for your kind words.

you are so talented! next show season your going to have to make me something in pink!

Wow! Those are awesome! No wonder you love your job--not only do you have the joy of creating beautiful things, but you also get the special satisfaction of knowing you've made something meaningful for someone. Wow again.
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks again....Kay you let me know I have some lovely rose quartz.

Wow Deb, those are beautiful! I'm not much of a jewelry person and even I was admiring how well those necklaces set off the pretty pendants. Good job!

Leia

Latest posts

Back