Been awhile....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaL

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!
default_saludando.gif
It has been awhile since I've been here...just haven't really had time and rarely post anymore anyway. Life is moving forward and I am out meeting lots of new people and enjoying doing things outside, instead of inside all the time. I found out there IS life without horses (even tho I DO miss them)...Funny thing is...I never thought I'd say that.
default_unsure.png
:DOH! (Yes, still single, but dating!
default_wink.png
default_yes.gif
)

For those of you up in WA (close to the Tacoma area) I will be up there all day Saturday at my very 1st Dragon Boat Race!! They have "heats", so I will be racing several times during the day, starting around 10ish I think. It is actually in Fife on Dock St. (Not sure what body of water is there....LOL) Soooo.....If you want to enjoy a day out watching dragon boats race (and support MY team...Amazon Dragons
default_aktion033.gif
), please come watch!!!!

Our team colors are red and black...and our team wears a white/red tshirt with black lettering and black shorts.

I am SOOOO excited...WOOHOO!!!!!!!
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_firstprize.gif

So who's going to be there to take PICTURES!!!!
default_biggrin.png

I'm glad to hear from you and look forward to the pictures
default_smile.png

Good luck and have fun (and be safe!) on Saturday
default_yes.gif

Go Linda!!!!! Very cool. I bet you are so excited!!!! Can't wait to hear how you guys do.

[SIZE=12pt]Have fun and good luck :)[/SIZE]

Hope all's going well. I know the weather's been hot, so hope you're staying hydrated.

Can't wait to hear how it went!

Liz

I saw some Dragon boots out the other weekend practicing,,,really neat to watch.

Have fun and enjoy yourself! oh,, and pictures.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back