Beautiful Painting By Kim

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gizzmoe

Reaction score
I still owe Kim big time for this beautiful painting. It came out better then I expected it could ever be. She has such an amazing talent and is a very nice person.

This is the photo she used.

27a41fbf.jpg

And this is the result. Excuse the big size of it but I wanted to show the detail of it

6e5b92f3.jpg

Real Life Comparison Of The Two

5030d9cb.jpg

And For Kim.. His Other Side lol. He is aggravated with the pictures being taken lol. He was let outside after this pic so as happy.

2fd09cc5.jpg

WOW!

I don't know how she does it, but each of her paintings somehow exceeds the previous, though each one manages to capture the essence of an animal's soul.

Very beautiful...thank you for sharing it with us, especially loved the pics of him with his picture!

*LOL*

Liz

Ohhh Alisa,,,!

That is awesome! I love his expressions. I even started on the new painting since he has such awesome looks on his face. I will let you know when I finish it

Thank you for sharing -Kim

Fabulous!!!!! Kim Im going to get pics together for a dachshund painting too!!!!

Lyn

All I can say is she does incredible work. Can you imagine having talent like that? To be able to reproduce what she sees with her eyes and transfers it to paper just blows my mind time after time. What a heartfelt gift to treasure and cherish forever.

Thank you all!

It has been fun to be able to make others happy!!!! People have some amazing animals. I appreciate all the wonderful comments.

Oh wow......that is just an awesome painting!! Lucky you....she has captured your cat sooooo well.........and I love the picture of him in front of his

painting!

Way to go, as always Kim......just an amazing talented lady you are!!!

Latest posts

Back