Beach Fun

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wade3504

Reaction score
Took my big guy to the beach. People asked if it was hard getting him into the water. Nope! It's hard getting him out. We're sure he has Water Buffalo in him.
default_biggrin.png

He's four years old and still growing. I wouldn't mind a bit if he stopped.

IMG_3685_edited-1.jpg

IMG_3677_edited-1.jpg

IMG_3687_edited-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]Oh Wow, that is sooo awesome!
default_yes.gif
[/SIZE]

Amazing pix!

What breed is he? he's really handsome, I like him a lot.
default_wub.png

He has a very nice Andalusian or Friesian rump
default_yes.gif
Is he part of either
default_biggrin.png
Very pretty
default_yes.gif

His sire was a Paint and his dam a Percheron. His dam and two other mares were purchased from the PMU farms in Canada while they were pregnant and brought to North Carolina. My trainer bought him and his hlaf brother when they were yearlings, trained them in natural horsemanship for 3 years and now I have him. Alot of people guess part Friesian at first. He can bea trouble maker (major Houdini out of pastures) and I tell him all the time that it's a good thing he's so handsome or he'd be in alot more trouble.

I had Bonnie do a reading on him and she described him as Dennis the Menace and Robin Williams and she was totally acurate. She said this is a horse that I am going to be able to do anything with and I can see that as well cause if you ask him he'll give it his all.

Amanda

He's gorgeous, Amanda. I'm so happy you found a soul mate in equine. Thanks for sharing photos.
Oh, I've still got minis. They've just been on vacation since I have my new guy. I have people wanting to buy Lil Bits and we assure them that they can't afford him
default_smile.png

Amanda

Wow, I would never have guessed that cross. He is REALLY pretty and a nice horse. Looks like fun!!! Great pics too! I really like him and he seems to be having fun too, LOL

Wow, I would never have guessed that cross. He is REALLY pretty and a nice horse. Looks like fun!!! Great pics too! I really like him and he seems to be having fun too, LOL
I definitely see more Percheron in him than paint with his butt, head, and just the thickness of his mane and tail (good thing I like manes and tails). He's got a blaze and two white stockings in the back but that's it for the white. My trainer keeps telling me she's going to send pictures of his sire and dam but I haven't seen them yet. His half brother is a gray and white pinto. He's also getting his height from his Percheron mom.

Amanda

Just what is the price on Lil Bits?
default_biggrin.png

I knew you still had your minis... lighning would have struck if you had sold them.
default_yes.gif

Just what is the price on Lil Bits?
default_biggrin.png

I knew you still had your minis... lighning would have struck if you had sold them.
default_yes.gif
There's nothing anyone could offer to get me to give him up. We took him to a show in a stock trailer before and a guy saw him, found out that he was trained to drive, and wanted to know how much we wanted for him before we even got him off the trailer. I just laughed.

Now we have other people asking and I laughed then too.

Amanda

Very handsome fella. It looks like a lot of fun....Plans w/ the new guy....driving/riding? I think those PMU horses are a hidden treasure. I wouldn't mind having one ;)

Thanks for sharing him

Angie

He's going to be purely a riding horse. My instructor has a buckboard wagon that he could pull but there is nowhere to drive him and there's no way I can haul that thing around. He hasn't been trained to drive. I have my minis for that. Right now we just trail ride and he'll go anywhere and do anything. Since he's only four and still growing I'm not too serious about doing any hard training with him right now.

Amanda

Back