Baxters Black Conviction

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaykay

Reaction score
I still cannot get a decent pic of this guy!! I feel so bad not posting pics of him. So here are some not so great pics. When you see him in person he has the hookiest neck! His name is baxters black conviction aka vick. We normally have tons of bay foals so Im not used to black foals. He seems so light but everyone tells me he will turn black. He has two hind white socks. No grey or silver genes in either sire or dam. He will be ASPC/AMHR. Like I said earlier bred my frame overo mare to my tobi stallion and got an almost solid foal LOL. But they are much easier to show without all the white
default_smile.png

24 hrs old

vick-290x233.jpg

4 days?? I think?

vickdoor-359x414.jpg

getting loved on by my neighbor abby

vickabby-244x361.jpg

Hiding his head

vickhide-284x352.jpg

A pic of his brother Jim. This guy is ASPC/AMHR but I am starting to think hes going to be very small. Maybe 34??

jim2-224x233.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at them! You know how I feel about them already. Handsome boys!

He's going to be very striking once he gets his true color in. And btw I love the name you finally chose for your Jim foal.

CONGRATS THE NEWEST IS CUTE AND SO IS HIS BROTHER. I JUST GOT A SOLID BLACK COLT OUT OF 2 OVEROS TOO. THATS THE WAY IT GOES ISNT IT?
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back