Bath Day

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
After a very stressful week in court I had to unwind. No better way than to give baths. Your resident groom-a-holic here got so lost in the bubbles before I knew it, the entire herd was shampooed, conditioned and brushed out.

I just started on one end of the barn and went down the line until everyone was bathed. Tied up everyone in the isleway to dry and before I knew it, walla! Everyone smelling gorgeous, except me of course! I missed breakfast, lunch and dinner without even realizing what time it was! Who cares? This was FUN and a total stress reliever.

On Sunday, the same thing only this time with clippers. Wow, I was like the energizer bunny.

Bathday.jpg

Looks great, Marty!! Will scrunchies be added? It's funny how the horsey smell transfers from them to us during baths, eh?
default_biggrin.png

I love being able to take the whole day to do nothing but horsey thing. Your so right..it is such stress relief. Who is that cute little guy I almost missed on the left, sticking his/her head out of the stall. And I dont see Sonny sticking his head over a stall either. Oh Sonny where art tho Sonny!!

I agree Marty. Nothing like spending the day playing, bathing and grooming.

I so agree about stress reliever. Hey marty can you come here and help me?? LOL

Nothing allows the stress of my day to slip away like spending time with my furry family. I understand how you felt about the grooming work..it really helps you unwind and regroup.

Latest posts

Back