BASHFUL FINALLY HAD HER COLT

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marnie

Reaction score
All I had to do was to have my vet out, come on here and do a little bit complaining and it worked!! He was born about midnight, last night.

I really think that he's thinking to himself "Well, if they're going to be coming in here and poking around on me, I may as well come out!" Don't ya think??

Thank heavens, everything is fine, I was soooo worried about this one and here's his picture, he's that same odd color that she is, without any further babbling, I present Sunset Ridge Johny Come Lately ----------------------

Bashfulscolt8-24-05.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Cute baby and what a perfect name![/SIZE]

Lyn

Ooooooooo....what a cutie, and I love his name too!
wub.gif

He looks like he's a bay...but he could end up being a "Silver-Bay" like his lovely mom!
yes.gif

After I look at this picture, I agree, I think he's a bay too, his tail has the black, out their he looked more like her. He's a good sized colt, my vet thought he was small but it doesn't matter, he's out!! I didn't think he'd ever come out!

aktion033.gif
CONGRATULATIONS !
aktion033.gif

Just worth the wait....maybe he just needed the vet to tap him on the head and wake him up! You know how sleepy kids are
laugh.gif

Isn't that just perfect! He's just precious and I love his name! Congratulations! Did you tel the vet?
rolleyes.gif

What a handsome colt! Congratulations!
aktion033.gif
You always have such nice colorful foals!
wub.gif

Congratulations! Best things come to those who wait, and wait, and wait......

Love the name and baby looks cute too!

Congratulations on a pretty boy. Sure glad all turned out okay for you. We to

are still waiting on one to foal. I think she is planning to keep it inside. So if I

complain will it help?? Cause she is driving me Crazy
wacko.gif

Congratulations sure glad all is well

Vicky
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

CONGRATULATIONS on his safe arrival Marnie! Also, you mare looks to be a silver bay pinto, and her colt looks bay pinto also, however, too hard to tell if he is a silver bay or not since he is still wet in the pics.

aktion033.gif
Congratulations Marnie!!! I know what you mean about the FINALLY part too. Our babies share a birthday!
wub.gif

Oh Marnie how wonderful! He's a handsome boy! CONGRATULATIONS!!

What a cutie. Congrats on a healthy foal!!!!!

Kareng

Awww...congratulations!!!
wub.gif
I know you had been waiting, and waiting, and (yawn) waiting!!!
yes.gif
He's beautiful!!!
aktion033.gif

Such a pretty little guy and named so appropriately! Mommy is pretty too. Mary

Marnie said:
All I had to do was to have my vet out, come on here and do a little bit complaining and it worked!! He was born about midnight, last night. I really think that he's thinking to himself "Well, if they're going to be coming in here and poking around on me, I may as well come out!" Don't ya think??

Thank heavens, everything is fine, I was soooo worried about this one and here's his picture, he's that same odd color that she is, without any further babbling, I present Sunset Ridge Johny Come Lately ----------------------

Bashfulscolt8-24-05.jpg

454193[/snapback]

Latest posts

Back