Barracuda Nippers - can't get a reply

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slinkky

Reaction score
I have been trying since March 11 to buy some nippers. Trouble is I can't get anyone to return my email. And I've checked my spam folders, nothing there either.

I have heard great things about these nippers and want to give them try. I can't believe no one will return my email, so I'm thinking maybe something is wrong. I can only find one email address to a lady. Maybe she's sick or something? You don't think the company went out of business do you?

If you know something but do not want to discuss here, feel free to PM or email [email protected]

If you know how to get in touch with them, please let me know.

Thanks,

I've also been trying to get hold of them and have not heard back. If you hear anything let me know. Thanks

Urgh......... I love my barracuda nippers but now reading this, am worried when I need new "blades" they may not be open for business.

I'm certainly not trying to start any rumors. I was hoping someone would say "oh, yes, they have a new website" or something. But I agree, it doesn't give me warm fuzzies!
default_no.gif
And given the fact that on one my emails the subject line said "I am ready to buy!" , and still nothing...I don't know.

I have been trying to buy/get ahold of them since last october. We finally got tired of thier bad customer service and bought some other nippers called Bud's NIppers. They are more expensive and you still need to use 2 hands but they cut those tough hooves like warm melted butter....

Well, for me, the appeal was that you could use them one handed.

I'll have to look up the Bud Nippers.

Are there anyother brands you all can think of that are worth looking into?

I just sent an email last week and have had no response. I did find them on some farrier supply site, but didn't bookmark, so forgot where I saw them.

I wanted a set as well. Have looked at bud nippers, but gosh they look fairly hard to use.

Also a new one in MN uses a handheld tool and it has a compressor on it called EZNippers. I sent an email but got a mailer demon back. So will try to call them. I imagine they might be spendy, but looks really neat.

Here's a youtube link:

I have been trying to get in touch with them also, and I haven't had a reply.

I hope they are still around. I do have a spare set of blades but would not want to be unable to get replacements.

I just love the barracuda nippers!

more

about the BARRACUDA Hoof Trimming Tool,

or to order your tool!

E-mail:[email protected]

Mailing Address:

Brenda Schneller

Director of Marketing

1141 Rand Road, Suite A

Rapid City, SD 57702

Innovative Concepts, L.L.C.

1141 Rand Road, Suite A

Rapid City, SD 57702

home about The BARRACUDA contact testimonials users and market

Web site designed & hosted by Brenda Schneller © 2006 at Homestead™

Thanks for post, but that IS the email address I have been using. Does anyone have a phone number?

Wow
default_new_shocked.gif
Rats!
default_sad.png
default_wacko.png

Hope they are just very busy or on vacation. I love mine. Gave info to a friend to get them a pair and have not heard if they tried, or any status.

HOWEVER---
default_smile.png
I bought a set of spare blades when I got mine, so I'm good. Considering that I've used the same blades for well over 200 trims and they still cut like day one
default_wub.png
I may be just fine for a while. But we do need to find the people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to update folks. I finally heard from Brenda at Barracuda Nippers yesterday. Here is her reply:

Dear Trace,

Thank you so much for your interest in the Barracuda Hoof Trimmer.

We are in the process of restructuring our business, and due to high demand, the Barracuda Hoof Trimmer and replacement blades are currently on back order.

We will notify you when the Barracuda Hoof Trimmer and replacement blades are available for purchase.

We apologize for any delay and inconvenience this may cause you.

Thank you for your business.

Sincerely,

Innovative Concepts, LLC – Barracuda Hoof Trimmer

Email: [email protected]

I suggested she pop onto this forum and update folks herself. Hopefully they get back to everyone that has been looking for information and ordering soon.

Thanks!

Got about the same note yesterday. I have one set and friends keep borrowing them. I was glad to hear soon they will be able to buy their own set. They are worth the wait.

Latest posts

Back