Barn Raisin'

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlatCreekFarm

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Finally, finally, we have our little donkey "barn" started
default_aktion033.gif
It's been a long time coming, but we took advantage of the good weather here over the weekend. Just posts so far, but it's a start!
default_biggrin.png
Both girls were quite the helpers (they chewed on the twine markers every time we turned our backs
default_wacko.png
)
[/SIZE]

Banjo, our JRT helps by chasing the shovel

Banjo%20helps.jpg

Gracie checking things out

nosey_gracie.jpg

Posts up!
default_aktion033.gif

barn_raisin1.jpg

I'll keep you posted on the progress. Hopefully it won't take so long to finish the project as it did to start it
default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, it's looking really good, it'll be fun to watch it "mature", LOL! Your donkeys will love it!

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Cant wait to see pic of your work in progress, and I bet your donkeys are going to LOVE there new home......ooopppsssss...barn.

[SIZE=12pt]
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Congrats Tammy!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
don't forget to get Ruby in those pics ...Gracie is such a cutie..... isn't it great to have helpers.. our girls are always helping the farrier it is so darn cute... cant wait to see the progress...... and where is your snow???
[/SIZE]

default_aktion033.gif
A new barn how exciting!!!!

It looks great , Banjo is having fun as well
default_wub.png

Can't wait to see the progress
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

We had nice weather over the weekend as well, we are clearing an addition to the pasture
default_wacko.png

[SIZE=12pt]looks good so far
default_yes.gif
...i bet you can't wait for it to be done
default_aktion033.gif
, Nikki
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Congrats Tammy!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
don't forget to get Ruby in those pics ...Gracie is such a cutie..... isn't it great to have helpers.. our girls are always helping the farrier it is so darn cute... cant wait to see the progress...... and where is your snow???
[/SIZE]
Yes, Ruby... she just kept showing her butt off yesterday :DOH! I do love it when they "help" though
default_wub.png
And, Julie, we've had temps since Saturday in the 60's and 70's ... so g'bye snow
default_saludando.gif
(for now!). We are having tornado warnings tonight ... crazy weather!
default_wacko.png

We had nice weather over the weekend as well, we are clearing an addition to the pasture
default_wacko.png
Cheryl, you'll have to post pictures of your pasture progress!!
default_aktion033.gif
Gosh, we'll need to do that eventually too... the fun never ends!!
default_smile.png

Isn't it exciting to get a new barn. Never thought that I would see the day that I would love a barn and want more. The girls are really lucky to have you.

Can't wait to see the finished product. By the way one of these weekends, I want to come up to see the girls. We went to Brunswick the other night just to eat crablegs. How far from there are you. We took the wrong way at first and headed to Slater, just a little out of our way.

Good luck with the barn and all the helpers you have.

Lisa, we are about an hour east of Brunswick... closer to Moberly. Would love to have a forum friend over for a visit! Just let me know when you're going to be over this way. And remember, there is that big auction in Macon in the Spring
default_yes.gif

Flatcreek, I am about 25 minutes from Moberly! I am just off north 63, We have Columbia address but our kids go to Harrisburg... Taking the hwy is so quick... Funny that we are close..

My husband was just up by Brunswick last weekend. I havent been there but he said they were hunting out in the sticks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL...Banjo cracks me up !!!!!!!

Aren't "Jack Russells" NUTS !!!

My sis's JR HATES my Donks!!!

Can't wait to see the barn progress ....is Banjo going to help
default_wacko.png
default_wink.png
default_yes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif

Back