Barn fire in Kentucky

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debby - LB

Admin / Mod
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh how heartbreaking.

Watching him tell his story brought tears to my eyes as you can see him trying not to tear up himself.

Can't even imagine how awful the poor man must be feeling.
default_sad.png

I know, I can't even begin to imagine. They lost so much. No matter how well insured a person is it's devastating to lose what you work so hard for and on top of that to have it include those precious lives is so heartbreaking. Thank God the fire didn't extend to the house and that there were no people in the barn. Property, memories, life, all gone in a heartbeat. It can happen to any one of us at anytime. I'm going to put them on my prayer list and hope to send a monetary donation.

Last edited by a moderator:
How heartbreaking, My sister in law lost everything to a house fire a few years back, 2 days before xmas so i can understand how they must be feeling

My heartfelt thoughts are with this family during this terrible time. May all that perished rest in peace
default_pray.gif

Debby if you do happen to find out if there has been something set up for donations , please let us know I would really like to make a donation.

How very sad, and so overwhelming for him I'm sure.

Run free, little precious ones!

Latest posts

Back