Barn Finally Finished!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back again! Did I mention I loved the color too? My friends are needing to build a two stall barn with tack room so I'd love to show this design for them. Pretty to look at but very servicable, which is key.

OMG I LOVE THIS!!!!
default_thumbup.gif
Can you message me and tell me where you got the plans, what all materials it took and the cost? I would love to have one very similar and run the plans by my hubby. Thanks sooooo much!
default_yes.gif

Thank you everyone and for the advice as well!

I found the design/floor plan online....just googled barns......found this one under applevalleybarns.com it is the "Durango"style. It was for a 2 10x10 stalls but I modified the plans for one stall the rest storage and took out the side door. Love the dutch doors and I made sure the builder put in 4 windows for cross ventilation. Well now that I may be getting the little dwarf too I may have to add another stall depending on how it works out. Misty and Josie have been together since they were born (only 1 month apart) so I hope they can be together. Went to see them today and they are being weaned together. They should be coming to their new home October 13th!!!!!!!

NICE....what a great set up. It is literally pretty as a picture. Love the addition of

the star to the exterior wall.

I, too, would reconsider installation of the hay rack... For little people, to have it at the right height there is

such a big chance of them being silly, at some point, and getting a body part caught in it.

What a happy homecoming day, October 13th will be.

We'd love to see photos of that, too :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again for all the kind comments! I am so happy I found this forum, I've learned so much about the minis here in such a short time. I grew up with the big guys but have not had a horse since I was a teen (an that was a LONG time ago!! LOL). I am really getting super excited! I will be going to Germany on Monday and when I return we will put the final touches on the barn and get some hay and grain in. My breeder will bring the grain they have been weaned on so that will be a help. She has been a super person to work with to get to know Misty and Josie!! Oh course I will take a"few"pictures of the homecoming and post them for you to see!!!!!

What a picture perfect set up. I love it. It will make you so happy every time you look at it. Good for you!

Latest posts

Back