Barn Cam Woo hoo!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a mini dream come true

Reaction score
Woo Hoo! Hubby is going to look for a barn cam tomorrow! I'll be able to watch April from the house. I am soooo excited.
default_aktion033.gif
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce
default_new_multi.gif

I get cold very easy so it's hard for me to stay out too long now I'll be able to to keep better watch on her without haveing to go out quite so much
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
. Of course when the time comes I'll forget about the cold
default_smile.png

I'm looking at getting a system I can use with the internet. You might want to look at this one. Levana Wireless Baby Camera XSC6-03 its 89.00 at walmart.

Because of cell phones and I have a neighbor that has a CB or ham radio we are going to go with a wired system. Trying to keep something from messing with the picture. Thank you for the information tho. He may look at it also.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a four camera wired system right now that is run with RG6 coaxial buried 4' in the ground and I've got snow from 6p.m. to 9 a.m. All my neighbors are home then. That's why I am switching. This camera is suppose to go via internet so the picture should be just like watching youtube.

Congrats!! I bet you can't wait!! Hopefully you will be able to put it online once it is up! I am really enjoying being able to check in on Honey Pony Mini's web cams!!

I would love to have one for O So's stall, and he is a gelding! LOL I think it would be neat to be able to check in on him from the house!
biggrin.gif

I have a four camera wired system right now that is run with RG6 coaxial buried 4' in the ground and I've got snow from 6p.m. to 9 a.m. All my neighbors are home then. That's why I am switching. This camera is suppose to go via internet so the picture should be just like watching youtube.

Thanks Whiney, I'll have Hubby check it out also. I do want a good picture.

Latest posts

Back