Bar G "Rock E"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ponygirl

Reaction score
does anybody have a picture of Bar G Rock E.....????? would sure like to see what this HOF, famous horse looks like!!!

I am pretty sure it was the Oct. 04 issue of the Journal that had "natural" pics of him on the Wall Street farm.

I don't have my Journals up at school with me, but it was the issue with all of Richard and Jacques Congress wins in them (WallStreet)

Wallstreet doesn't have a website, do they???? I think I have surfed for them before, and never found one, other than the few pics that are on Belinda's website....I'll see if I can find that Journal....in the meantime, if anybody has a pic, please post it anyway!!!!!! thanks

Hi,

There are some photos in the journal of them, but I do have this picture. I can't remember where I got it, but it is old.

Amanda

f475cc09.jpg

Thanks "Squeaky"..that's a great picture.....

Erica....I found my Journal last night from October with his pics....how can you possibly remember which pictures are in which Journal so much?????...you must have "Total Recall"...!!!!! (LOL)

Latest posts

Back