~Bailey in the Autumn Parade~

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maplegum

Reaction score
We spent yesterday at our local Autumn festival. It was a beautiful Autumn day, blue skies and warm.

Bailey was so excited to see his 1/2 brother 'Chase' once again. It's been 6 weeks! :aktion033:

100_0028.jpg

We headed out in the crowds and Bailey didn't care one bit! There were motorbikes, cars, sirens and lots of screaming kids!

100_0036.jpg

After the parade we were announced the winners of 'best live animal display'. :aktion033: Giggle giggle, not sure who won best dead animal display!
default_wacko.png
: We won our very 1st trophy...what a BUZZ!

100_0042.jpg

Next we entered the 'pet show competition'. We took out 2nd place for best horse...there was only Bailey and Chase entered!

100_0054.jpg

Then Bailey won 2nd prize for 'best domesticated farm animal'. :new_shocked: He came 2nd to a goat!

We all had such a fun day. We all slept very well last night. These little horses are like celebrities when you take them out like that. I'm so proud of my little guy.
default_wub.png
:

default_wub.png
: AWWWW lol It looks like everybody had fun
default_yes.gif
: . Yeah you're right how these horses are like little celebrities. I'm known in school as the blonde girl with a little horse that matches....
default_rolleyes.gif
: . Wow congrats for having a good time in the parade
default_thumbup.gif
:

Ash

AWE he's adorable!!! i love the little leaves stuck to him.
default_wub.png
:

congrats on all your winnings, bailey is such a cutie!!! :aktion033:

:aktion033: YAY Bailey!!!!! :aktion033: You all look great and it sounds like you had a wonderful time!!

Great pictures and congratulations on his trophy and awesome behavor
default_smile.png
Great way to show off how wonderful miniature horses are!!!

Thanks everyone!

I'm not into showing but this was certainly more our style and pace. I'm looking into doing more parades like that. We had such fun!

His ribbons and trophy are now proudly displayed in his little stable. :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back