Bad night at Mountain Meadows

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Stac,

default_no.gif
.. I hope your mare is doing ok.

That is just not fair! I'm So sorry.

~Sandy

So sorry, hope your mare will be fine. It's rough this time of year isn't it. Hope the rest of your foalings are easy.

Jan

Oh geez, Stac, I am so sorry!
default_sad.png
I sure hope that Missy is going to be ok, sending prayers for her, and condolences on the loss of your much-anticipated baby...

So sorry to hear you lost your little filly, I will be keeping Missy in my thoughts for a good recovery. It is so very hard to lose one.....

I hpe your mare is ok!! Sorry that you lost your long awaited foal that just hurts.

Sorry to hear about your filly
default_sad.png
I hope everything turns out ok for your mare. Keep us posted k?

I am so sorry for your experience. Been there, though, more times that I like to admit.

Thanks everyone - Missy passed her placenta and is doing "OK" - she is still painful, but they are keeping a close watch on her, she has a decent appetite and is moving manure thru -- so all in all, looking better than last night. Of course she still have a few more days in the hospital, but hopefully I can bring her home this weekend.

Again, thank you all for your condolences and prayers - they are much appreciated by both Missy & myself.

Stac

I'm so sorry for the loss of your much wanted filly
default_crybaby.gif

I'm glad your mare is doing better. I hope she feels better fast. {{{hugs}}} to you both.

Stacy-

I'm glad Missy is doing better - hopefully she will be home by this weekend. Once again, I'm so sorry about your filly.

Will be looking for more updates.

Barbie

Latest posts

Back