Bad night at Mountain Meadows

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stacey,

I am so sorry that this has happened.
default_no.gif
Hopefully your mare will be Ok. I am praying for you.

I am so so sorry for your heartbreaking loss..

Try to rest so you dont get too worn down...

Sending (((HUGS))) your way!..

Stac,

I'm so sorry you lost the filly.
default_no.gif
I'm praying your precious mare will pull through.
default_wub.png

Im so so sorry Stacy, hope your mare pulls through. Im sorry you lost such a pretty filly
default_no.gif

{{{HUGS}}}

Stacey I am so very sorry for your loss.. Its hard enough to lose a foal but when our precious mares are not doing well its too much. I will be praying for Missy and for you.

Oh no, Stace!!!
default_crybaby.gif
I don't have my phone with me today it is still sitting by the coffee pot, or I would be on the line with you! I am SO SORRY!!! I will be at Pilchuck tonight to get a recheck on my kitty who had emergency surgery on Monday...do you want me to check on Missy for you???

BIG HUGS!!! And healing prayers toward little MISSY!!!!

Stacy-

I'm sorry to hear about Missy and her little filly - sure hope she recovers well. What a heartbreak. I'm sending prayers for a full recovery for her.

Barbie

Oh dear, I am so, so sorry to hear your news. Keep us posted as to the progress of your sweet mare.

Hugs--

Peggy

Stac,

So sorry to hear about your loss, I am sure you are completely worn out. Please know that we are all keeping you and your mare in our thoughts.

I hope that all goes well with Missy and that she does not have any ongoing problems from this difficult birth.

We are all so blessed when we have textbook deliveries. But it makes you realize that even in the best of facilities and the best conditions, thing can and will go wrong.

Keep us posted.

Im so sorry! Sending prayers for your mare

Stacy, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss and after such a long wait is so terribly dissapointing. I sure hope Missy will be alright. Huge bear type hugs your way from both Tommy and I.

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Stacey, I'm really sorry that you and your mare have gone through such a traumatic event-and that the baby was lost. Breeding miniatures can be a VERY tough 'business', all around.

Sending strong wishes for the mare to come out of this just fine and without complication!

With a hug,

Margo

Sorry to hear about Missy's ordeal - *knocks on wood* - the worst that has happened here so far is a back-legs-first filly - but all was well in the end.

Hopefully Missy will rally and all will be well for her, too... ((HUGS))

It seems that the clinic is usually under construction of some kind... *sigh*

[SIZE=12pt]I'm so sorry to hear of your loss and the situation surrounding it
default_no.gif
. I hope to goodness your mare will be OK. It's been a rough season for several of us here on the form. Sure wish I could wave a wand and have everyone have nothing but happy foalings with beautiful babies and healthy moms
default_yes.gif
[/SIZE]

hugs to you and your girl,

Joy

Latest posts

Back