Bad news from Billy & Mary Bennett.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no.gif
no.gif
no.gif
I'm so sorry about Angel..My prayers are with you...

I am so very sorry for their loss. Like many others, know too well the empty place it makes in your heart. May you find Peace in knowing you did all you could and Angel knew this too. Take care of her foal for her.

I was just wondering earlier this evening how Angel was doing.

I'm so very sorry, Mary, for your loss.

This is such sad news; I am so very sorry for Mary and her husband. Try to think of Angel now free of suffering at the Rainbow Bridge, where we all will be reunited with all of our beloved animals....and may the filly she left behind carry on her memory here,and fill your hearts with your love for her.

My heart is with you and yours, Mary....

Margo

I'm so sorry you lost your Angel, it's so tough. Hugs to you.

I started crying all over again when I realized that today is Mary's birthday.

crybaby.gif

I haven't been here very much lately as life has been exceptionally busy so I'm not sure what happened with little Miss Angel, but my sincerest condolences to Mary and her family over the loss of their mare.
sad.gif
(((((((HUGS))))))))

I'm so sorry Angel lost her battle...she truly tried..God Bless her soul and God Bless you both for trying so hard to save her.

It's so sad when you fallow these stories, I can't even imagine it being my own horse! I am so sorry for your loss
no.gif
!

I am so sorry for the loss of your mare! She is pain free now and running in green pastures.

Please remember her happy days and the days at the end.

Beth

Mary and Billy! We're share in your grief and hope for peace in your heart and the fortitude to carry on..

I never saw your mare, but can feel your pain, Maxine and Carl
sad.gif

Latest posts

Back