back surgery

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlene

Reaction score
i am having it on wednesday. i have herniated disks in 3 places, the pain over the past few months has become unbearable. i can't WAIT to get this fixed!!!! i have been pretty much a couch potato for the past 6 months and it's getting sooooo old!!! wish me luck!

also, my mom had hip surgery a couple of weeks ago. she had a stroke during the operation and is now in a hospice facility. she is becoming more uncommunicative every day and i do not think it will be much longer. i am in illinois, she is in minnesota. i cannot travel and it is killing me that i can't be at her side. my sister and her family are all there and i was able to skype with mom last week while she was still somewhat aware of her surroundings. i know she will be at peace soon. *sigh*

Good luck with your surgery. I have known several who've had similar, and the change in motility is amazing...let alone just the fact you should be pain-free.
default_wub.png

Best wishes with the surgery!!!!! Hope everything goes well and I'll be thinking of you! Keep us posted on your recovery!!

Soo sorry to hear about your Mom too.....that is very hard at a time when you don't need anything else on your mind.

((((hugs))))

~kathryn

Charlene, I'm SO sorry to hear about your mom.
default_sad.png

{{{Hugs}}}

I hope your surgery makes you feel better. I have really bad back pain and it's no fun.

Charlene.....sending good thoughts and hugs your way......and sending peaceful thoughts to your Mom.

I hope your back surgery goes without a hitch and you are up and about in no time.

Back