Back home from Tulsa

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KAYO

Reaction score
Well, we finally made it home, we took our time and stayed in St. Louis overnight last night and came on home today. The horses all did fine on the trip back (had extra room as we came home with 4 less then we went out with!) We had a great time at Nationals, except for a couple of issues (somebody stole some of our stall decorations!) and the microtel hotel wasn't prepared to take care of their guests!
default_sad.png

It was wonderful to see our friends that we only see once a year and be able to catch up with all. We have been so lucky to be stalled next to so many nice people.
default_yes.gif

Our horses all made top 10 except for one, we had 11 top tens, one reserve and 3 national champions. Our 2008 babies did well, and we were real proud of them.
default_aktion033.gif

On our way home diesel was around 3.90 until we got to Indiana and it went up!!! But we didn't see it any higher then 4.15 per gallon. We did deal with some high wind and saw lots of flooding.
default_sad.png

Again, AMHR and Lenard Davenport and staff put on a wonderful show, I heard around 2,000 horses were there. Don't know if this is an accurate number but it seemed like the class numbers were up!! I really enjoyed the parade of champions, very exciting!!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations on a wonderful Nationals!!!!!!

To me the drive is by far the worst,,,,,,,,,but gotta take the bad with the good. Being home safe is the good.

Latest posts

Back