Back From The World Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverdance

Reaction score
Astarte's Secret Passion went to her first World Show. She is 5 this year but only broke to drive this past spring. She is tall and I wanted to wait to make sure she did not go over. She has been 33 1/4 to 33 1/2" since she was 1 1/2 years old.
default_new_shocked.gif
She could not be shown as a 3 year old as she was over 33" at that time.

I started her in May and the World Show was only her 4th show ever. She took a 4th, a 6th and a 10th in her driving Roadster and Single Pleasure Driving classes.
default_biggrin.png
. She is still very green, but handled the classes pretty well for the most part. This mare, like all of my horses, is owner trained and shown.

I had quite a few people take a look at Marbles and they all agreed that pictures just do not do her justice. Sorry to all of you who wanted me to put her in color class, but I felt after all she had been through, it was not fair to stress her out and put her in a class. I will have to wait for next year for that.

I saw Marbles and snapped a picture of her- she is VERY striking! The photos really don't do her justice! Her color is so distinct she's almost like a zebra.

Congratulations, that's awesome! Any pictures??

I never did get pictures taken, just too busy. I will have to see what the photographer has on line for motion shots

I saw your filly there in the stall too......wow! Was hard to imagine from pictures online, but she is really something.
default_smile.png

Jan

A big congrats on your placings!! That is awesome! That's ok, we will wait for Marbles big debut next year!! It's hard to imagine that she is even wilder colored in person than in the pics.... amazing!

Congratulations on your mare's placings! She did very well for a green horse, you must be proud of your accomplishments.

So sorry about no pics of Marbles....her fans await......

Hey

It was nice meeting you.. and your PRECIOUS little dog.
default_smile.png
) She just

stole my heart!!!

As soon as I get to Marbles pics.. I will get them to you.
default_biggrin.png

~Sandy

HeyIt was nice meeting you.. and your PRECIOUS little dog.
default_smile.png
) She just

stole my heart!!!

As soon as I get to Marbles pics.. I will get them to you.
default_biggrin.png

~Sandy

SAndy,

It was nice meeting you too and I am looking forward to seeing the pictures of Marbles. Bailey is bummed that the show is over. She just loves to go and moaps around afterwards.

Latest posts

Back