Back from the Shelbyville Tenn. show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linda K

Reaction score
Erica and I just got in at midnight from the Shelbyville Tenn show. We had to stay for the Champion of Champion classes , so it put us back really late.

We pulled in, unloaded the horses and Erica checked in on her two mares left to foal and Amy had JUST HAD HER BABY !!!!!!!!!! It wasnt even cleaned off yet. Erica will have to give you details on what its out of. Its a boy.

By the way its Ericas birthday today the 27th.
default_laugh.png

I wanted to thank everyone who had a hand in putting on this show. Everyone was very friendly, and the hospitality was wonderful. They had a place set up where you could get somthing to drink and eat at all times, for free
default_smile.png
Grilled burgers one night, pork sandwiches the next and pizza the last day !!!!!!!!!!!!! donuts in the morning, and fruit and candy
default_new_shocked.gif
My hat goes off to all of you.

Erica had a great show. Our first one, but I am too tired to post everything. Its 1:15 in the morning and my bed is calling me.

Erica just walked in from the barn, shes going to shower and hit the bed. She has to be up in 4-5 hours for work. Maybe she will post tomorrow.

Thanks again Tenn. people. Hope to see everyone in Tunica !!!!

By the way it was great to meet in person all of you forum people .

Linda Killion

It sounds like you two had a great time at a great show!!!!

I wish I could give Erica the day off for her birthday but knowing your daughter -- she wouldn't spend it relaxing anyhow!!!

default_saludando.gif
Thanks Linda!! It was great to finally meet you and Erica. I am glad you had a great show and a safe trip home. We will have to get you to give a tour at the Tunica show as this will be our first year down there.

WILL DO !!!

Anyone that can go to this show should really try, its a wonderful show. We have lots of fun. I hear we will be having a toga party, so bring a sheet and dress up............ kids too !!

There will also be a band . Not sure what all is in store , but I promise it will be fun. And if you want to see some great horses, this is the place to come.

Cant wait to see everyone.

Linda

[SIZE=36pt]Happy Birthday, Erica!
default_laugh.png
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]What happened at the show???????????????????????????????????[/SIZE]

default_birthday.gif
default_488.gif

[SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERICA!! CONGRATS ON THE HEALTHY FOAL DELIVERY!![/SIZE]

Linda is so right we all had a great time this weekend at the Tennessee show.

Tunica will be a fun show, too.

And, don't forget the West Monroe, LA. show coming up the week before Tunica. The West Monroe, LA. show is AMHA & AMHR and will be May 23rd & 24th. www.smhconfederation.net for info

Latest posts

Back