Back from The National Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark & Sharon Bullington

Reaction score
I hope that everyone has now made it home from the National Show OK. Prayers and Good Wishes to all of you in the areas affected by Hurricane Ike - we flew into Houston yesterday and saw some of the destruction - We do send our prayers.

Thanks to all of this years exhibitors - you made it a pleasure again for Sharon and I to work for you. You folks know how to have a good time while showing your horses. Everyone wants to win - that's why you go, of course - but there was plenty - and I mean plenty - of good sportsmanship and smiles to be had by all. You are all amazing! The quality of the horses improves each and every year. Much credit to the breeders for making this breed better all the time. The youth are some of the hardest working you will see anywhere. This breed will be in good hands someday as you age and keep at it. Best of luck to those two lucky youth members that won the two give away horses - may they take you tn new heights in your future shows. Thanks again to Belinda Bagby and to Little Kings for their generosity in providing the two horses. And thanks to the little colt that "got" the pigeon - to him I dedicate all future playings of "Poisoning Pigeons In The Park". Hope you all enjoyed the rest of the music as well.

To all of the show staff - thank you again for a job done exceedingly well. You are all the best anywhere. And to Lenard Davenport, you are (as we put it when we recognized all of the National Grand Champions) SIMPLY THE BEST!!!

Mark & Sharon Bullington
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Got home Monday night Thanks to so many.

The pigeon kick was good , the horses were the Best, but you guys are Simply the BEST of the BEST. Thank you Mark and Sharon and Lenard.

Mark, I never show, I don't even own the minis any more, but I took such joy in watching the show, but even more; your energetic always upbeat happy voice made the viewing a pure delight for this lady.

I just want to say that I thoroughly enjoyed your music selections. You are such a tremendously huge part of making the show what it is and should be very proud of yourself for doing such a fantastic job of it. You had me toe tapping or singing along or laughing at every moment in that arena. All those long days and yet you stayed so strong and upbeat - I don't know how you do it! Kudos to you!!!
default_thumbup.gif

I also enjoyed the song selections, while waiting off the side waiting for the class to finish I would find myself tapping along to the music or humming. And when you announce the top tens, it makes everyone feel very special to be there. Thank you for the wonderful job you do to make that happen.
default_aktion033.gif

Mark once again your song selections and commentary were awesome!

And the horse that got the pigeon, kudos to him too!
default_aktion033.gif

Mark,

You did a great job as usual and as they say "Play That Funky Music White-Boy"

I was giggling myself silly listening to "Cows With Guns" during the Western class at 3AM. I heard the opening bars and was like "No. He wouldn't.
default_new_shocked.gif
Oh my God, he did!"
default_new_rofl.gif
LOVED the song selections.

Leia

Patty passed your hug to me--right back atcha. If she could make a career out of it, she would your and Lenard's PA. Nobody, nowhere, nohow better than you guys!!! See you next year!

wholly cow.. a horse got a pigeon!?!?! i'm impressed! ALTHOUGH my horse almost stepped on one too..they got pretty brave! i was waiting and waiting and waiting for it to fly away and he was literally almost ontop of it when it flew up under his nose..he actually broke to a canter.. STUPID things... i think we all need to be armed with either BB guns or sling shots and actually have a class dedicated to who can drive and shoot pigeons the best!! seriously i HATE those things..nasty birds!!

i wonder how they get them out of that building or if they just close it up and let them die off ..Lol

Thank you so much, Mark!! You did an amazing job, one again
default_smile.png
You make Nationals so much fun and all the Youth (and adults, I'm sure!!) really appreciate it!!! Nationals wouldnt be the same without you, have a wonderful Winter off.. hopefully I will see you again next year!!
default_laugh.png

Thank you guys! You cease to amaze me how upbeat and enthusiastic you are even during the early morning hours. The music is great. Once again a wonderful, wonderful job!

I am so amazed how you can stay so happy from day one all the way through day 10!!!!!! You have such energy and personality in your announcements and placings. Your team does such a great job, always organized!!!!!! Thanks fo all you do!!!!

AMHR Nationals wouldn't be the same, or nearly as much fun, without Mark at the microphone and Sharon at the gate. They're both very special people who help make Nationals a very special event.

Latest posts

Back