Back from Shelbyville!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah's Little Blessings

Reaction score
Well, how can I wrap this up into one big post???

First and Formost I want to thank God for giving us such a great show to go to, good weather, safe travels,ect.

Ok, here goes the rest. I thank Dixi for putting on such a great show, Heavens Minis, the show staff, Whispering Hills Farm(for my new boy Guardian),Gail (of Silver Meadows) for listening to my questions, about one of my mares, geez who else... umm the ones that were helping me get some good shots of Thunder, really just a big THANK YOU to everyone at the show!!!

PJ Wamble, and Matt Morehead did some great photos I can't wait to get mine so that I can post them online!!!!

The judges were awsome too! The put up with me having to re-trot in Thunders halter class, and some other stupid mistakes I done!

If I missed ANYONE, I am truely sorry!!!!

Here are the results:

SG Little Blue Thunder -30" tall- 3, 3rds in Model, 3, 1sts in Halter, 1st, 2nd, and 4th in color, and then a 5th in the Ammy Halter Stallions Under, out of a NICE class, that I THINK(and I may have overcounted) had 11 in there? Anyways for 16 YRS OLD, yep, 16, He did AWSOME! He looks very good, now he's on his way to Tunica!!!!:)

FRH Fancy Cochise, first time showing in hunter, and I haven't got alot of practice, got 3 firsts in both classes of hunter(Ammy and Open) he didn't knock a rail down and did REALLY REALLY well, ALOT better then I had expected!!!!

I LOVED the final annoncement too that the judges and people at the show said about me and him, I was almost in tears, and was in tears when I walked out about that! Ya'll truely care, thank you so much, you all know who you are!!!

I want to give a congrats to everyone who did so good at the show!!!! Everyone did so well!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Can't wait to go back next year to Shelbyville, TN!!!

Well, if I missed anything, somebody else post it!!!! THANKS AND CONGRATS AGAIN!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on a fun show!! Sounds like you are still enjoying your time this weekend. I am envious of everyone already showing, by now we have usually been to a show but this year it is not falling in place until May. We will be at Tunica, hope to meet you there!

What was the final announcement of? Now I'm curious!
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations on a wonderful first show!

Leia

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Congrats Sarah!!! All your hard paid off and I am sooo glad to hear that you had a great time. I had a wonderful weekend too!!! I wish there were more show like TN!! Everyone is always soooo friendly. Great seeing you and your mom again!! Cochise did wonderful on the jumps--keep up the great work!!!

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Congrats Sarah!!! All your hard paid off and I am sooo glad to hear that you had a great time. I had a wonderful weekend too!!! I wish there were more show like TN!! Everyone is always soooo friendly. Great seeing you and your mom again!! Cochise did wonderful on the jumps--keep up the great work!!!
Thanks it was great seeing ya'll too!!!
default_saludando.gif

Mini H, I actually met you a couple years ago, down at Tunica!! You were so nice!!(I was the one with the little miniature appy colt leading me around)

Leia, it was just a beautiful announcement about my hard work with Cochise, as he was the one I got in the raffle last year through the TMHV, he did so well!!! When I got those ribbons, they were truly his, all I was doing is following on the lead :)

Thanks again-Sarah

I remember now that you mentioned who you are , I am horrible at keeping faces and names together, No, let me say I am horrible at names-period
default_biggrin.png

Look forward to saying Hi again!

I remember now that you mentioned who you are , I am horrible at keeping faces and names together, No, let me say I am horrible at names-period
default_biggrin.png

Look forward to saying Hi again!

Yes, looking foward to saying
default_saludando.gif
back to you! How many are you bringing to Tunica?

If the plan goes as scheduled, we are bringing three. My wonderful little guy Thunder(30" and Under Halter, Solid Color Stallions/Geldings Under, then may add on Ammy, and Model when we get there), Cochise Will be showing with my cousin Amanda as a Costume horse, Youth Halter, Youth Showmanship, and then Youth Jumper (He may show with me in jumping too, I just don't want to put too much on the sweet guy, as Amanda will already have him all over the place,lol), and then Guardian as an Over Yearling Stallion.

How about yours? :)

Sarah - It was nice seeing you and your mother again. You two girls are always smiling and pleasant. I'm very proud of you and your accomplishments. You also got a very nice colt from Rika. Can't wait to see you in the show ring with him - I know you two will make a great team!

Great going girl! Keep up the good work!

Tam & Dan

We are taking 5, our first year to show a shetland so it should be fun doing something new. I love the atmosphere at Tunica and the arena, looking forward to it all. Remember everyone going to be sure and take lots of bug spray for the misquitoes.

Way to go Sarah. I am so glad you are doing so well with your little guys. I remember you at DuQuoin last year with Cochise. You two have come a really long way. I am so glad you got him. This year, we are giving a gelding at the CSPA show in Gordeyville. I hope the winner of him enjoys him even half as much as you enjoy Cochise. From what I understand, they are giving a chance to anyone that shows at the CSPA show or tickets can be purchased. I think you purchased your ticket for Cochise, didn't you or did you get a chance because you were showing? Either way, great job and much success in the future. Maybe you can make it up to the Illinois Club show in DuQuoin and I will get to see you there in August.

Angie

Way to go Sarah. I am so glad you are doing so well with your little guys. I remember you at DuQuoin last year with Cochise. You two have come a really long way. I am so glad you got him. This year, we are giving a gelding at the CSPA show in Gordeyville. I hope the winner of him enjoys him even half as much as you enjoy Cochise. From what I understand, they are giving a chance to anyone that shows at the CSPA show or tickets can be purchased. I think you purchased your ticket for Cochise, didn't you or did you get a chance because you were showing? Either way, great job and much success in the future. Maybe you can make it up to the Illinois Club show in DuQuoin and I will get to see you there in August.

Angie
Hey!! I remember you too! We bought the tickets, I am enjoying him so much! He is a wonderful little guy to be around!!! Thank you so much for donating him, I know your other gelding will have much success as well-Sarah

Latest posts

Back