Back from Mt Airy sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uwharrie

Reaction score
Went to the Mt Airy sale today. Many nice horses. Prices were LOW, quite a few went NS due to low prices.

We came home with two yearling fillies

DSF Russians Ghostly Fantasia AMHA grey appalosa

a White Russian/ Mountain Highs shoot The Moon grandaughter

IMG_4279.jpg

Cadle Creeks Royal Expectation AMHA sorrel

(little Kings Bukeroo Romeo x Royal Oaks Expect to Impress)

IMG_4260.jpg

Both gals have settled in nicely.

I would have brought more home but Hubby said I was at my limit
default_biggrin.png

Very nice! Congrats!

About how many horses were in the sale?

There were about 132 horses in the sale and prices were very low. One of the ladies I was with bought two mares for $400 each, one is 22 years old with a colt by her side and bred back.

I don't know how I missed you again, but got two nice fillies. Congratulations.

OK we have got to coordinate mini events so we can meet. ( we were sitting on the first row of bleachers)

I did get to meet Romeo's breeder and see a couple of 1/2 siblings. ( and of course ended up getting one of her fillies.

the 22 year old mare. If its the one that was SO thin and had the baby mule? I so wanted to bid on her and take her home and love her.( I just could not figure how to get three and the baby on the trailer safe) When I heard she had been rebred I almost cried.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your new girls. I have a Buckeroo Romeo daughter that gives me gorgeous babies. I also have one of your Russian's Ghost siblings I am using as a junior stallion this summer. Your buys look adorable!!!

Cadle Creeks Buckeroo Lady out of Buckeroo Romeo

buckeroolady.jpg

DSF Russians Little Ghost

russianslittleghost.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for posting pictures. I love seeing the "kids" relatives

Congrats on your new girls. I have a Buckeroo Romeo daughter that gives me gorgeous babies. I also have one of your Russian's Ghost siblings I am using as a junior stallion this summer. Your buys look adorable!!!

Cadle Creeks Buckeroo Lady out of Buckeroo Romeo

buckeroolady.jpg

DSF Russians Little Ghost

russianslittleghost.jpg

Latest posts

Back