Baby Watch Is Over

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Dickel

Reaction score
She's so adorable, congratulations. What's her name?:)
Thanks! We are taking all suggestions into account as they come in. For the official papers we have taken one name from the suggestions in Kacie's (Precious ) ????? S&L Rockin Mini's Still looking to fill in the blank.

Dickel

Reaction score
Here is day four update. We are going to have company tomorrow thru the weekend so I will not be able do much in the way. videos. I hope to be rocking the filly in the next video. This one has name conversation and at the end the filly gives her mom a present. See if you can tell what it is. :)^D

Silver City Heritage Farmstead

Can't stop now (formerly Dragons Wish Farm)
Reaction score
I just realized the timestamp on the last video is 02/24/2024. We've a time-travelling mare, foal and owner!!🤣

I propose "Kacie's River Song" in homage to River Song, the human carrying Time Lord DNA from the series Dr. Who.😁

Maybe we could add in Kelly's suggestion...Kacie's Precious River Song?

I hope she's doing well, and isn't quite so wobbly. I hope it's gotten warm and dry enough up there for them to have some time out running around.

I also pray that both you and Shirley (I hope that's right, I couldn't scroll back to verify) are also recovering and breathing in the strength and sweetness of Spring air.

Dickel

Reaction score
I just realized the timestamp on the last video is 02/24/2024. We've a time-travelling mare, foal and owner!!🤣

I propose "Kacie's River Song" in homage to River Song, the human carrying Time Lord DNA from the series Dr. Who.😁

Maybe we could add in Kelly's suggestion...Kacie's Precious River Song?

I hope she's doing well, and isn't quite so wobbly. I hope it's gotten warm and dry enough up there for them to have some time out running around.

I also pray that both you and Shirley (I hope that's right, I couldn't scroll back to verify) are also recovering and breathing in the strength and sweetness of Spring air.

Thanks! I see no reason to proof read any typing I do since I am so careful not to make mistakes. I just took a peek and would like to advise that the date has been corrected. 🤔 😁 .

Shirley's son came to stay over the weekend so the naming has been on hold.

Little Precious something is doing well. She has an attitude problem I am working on and a funny video will be up tomorrow.

We are still waiting on the (sweet spring air) as the cold wind will not give way to the warmth.

I sold Prince and Trixie this weekend to a good home where they will get Amish kids attention.

Silver City Heritage Farmstead

Can't stop now (formerly Dragons Wish Farm)
Reaction score
Hi Dickel, I hope you didn't take my making light of the timestamp as being said in a snobby tone if voice. After all, I'd watched the video all of a dozen times before I even noticed it! No situational awareness here.😆 My best friend would be sooooo disappointed in me.

Glad to hear everyone's on the mend. I'll try and push some of our Spring weather up your way.😶‍🌫️🤭😎

Dickel

Reaction score
Hi Dickel, I hope you didn't take my making light of the timestamp as being said in a snobby tone if voice. After all, I'd watched the video all of a dozen times before I even noticed it! No situational awareness here.😆 My best friend would be sooooo disappointed in me.

Glad to hear everyone's on the mend. I'll try and push some of our Spring weather up your way.😶‍🌫🤭😎

Any one can make light of me for anything at anytime and I will laugh along with them. If someone is not making fun of me I don't think anyone likes me. 😁

Latest posts