Baby pix

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dona

Reaction score
Thought I'd take my camera out this evening to get some pictures before putting the horses up for the night.

Apache & Baylee are "buddies"

f31f0939.jpg

MAAAA..... Where ya hiding the milk bar? I know it's in here somewhere!

f31f093f.jpg

Come on Ma....I need a belly rub!

f31f0933.jpg

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee....I'm flying!!!!!!!!

f31f092a.jpg

Just a couple more inches... and I'll be taller than you, Mr. Plant!

f31f0942.jpg

GREAT pictures Dona!!
yes.gif

I see you still have grass!! We are down the coarse, bristly stubble in the little field by the barn.....
wacko.gif

Dona those are some pretty pictures, I don't know how you do it? You always catch some of the prettiest images with your camera, do you have it around your neck all the time? Or just plain good at it? I wished you lived closer to me, I go out and get everyone with their heads down eating and swishing their tails. As soon as I put the darn thing up there they go running and kicking.
rolleyes.gif

Sorry just wanted to say I love your pics!
yes.gif

They're all cute, I really love that last one! Your pictures are always so darned cute, I too, don't know how you do it, I get the heads down, swishing fly things too. Thanks for putting them on, made my morning.

The pictures certainly put a smile on one's face. A lovely group and witty captions too. Thanks for sharing.

Joyce

Latest posts

Back