Baby Pic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farmhand

Reaction score
I was out taking pictures so we can register some foals, got this shot.

[SIZE=24pt]Filipowicz Jackies Rockem Sockem [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]ASPC/AMHR (pending)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Sorrel & White Pinto Filly[/SIZE]

Babies_Pictures_for_Reg._011__Small_.jpg

Walter...if my memory serves me right (which it does 99% of the time
default_wink.png
) I believe you said at Ashland, if Sox's has a mostly white filly you would just give the filly to me.
default_yes.gif
Yep, pretty sure that's what you said.

You sure she isn't a bay pinto?

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wink.png
) I believe you said at Ashland, if Sox's has a mostly white filly you would just give the filly to me.
default_yes.gif
Yep, pretty sure that's what you said.You sure she isn't a bay pinto?
I guess it must be that 1% then, cause you said you would give me 3 of your Bred ASPC/AMHR mares in the deal
default_biggrin.png
. No I think she is a Sorrel I know it looks dark in the picture. I guess that's not the color you wanted if you want a Bay
default_wub.png

She's sired by Rimrock isn't she? He comes from a black linked tobiano line and from his production it appears very likely that he is homozygous black. Given the genetics I would say she's probably a bay and that little mane will darken up some as she matures.
default_biggrin.png

default_wink.png
default_yes.gif
Yep, pretty sure that's what you said.You sure she isn't a bay pinto?
I guess it must be that 1% then, cause you said you would give me 3 of your Bred ASPC/AMHR mares in the deal
default_biggrin.png
. No I think she is a Sorrel I know it looks dark in the picture. I guess that's not the color you wanted if you want a Bay
default_wub.png
Someone must've eaten their ice cream a little too fast and got a case of brain freeze! 3 of my ASPC/AMHR bred mares...ppffttt. I only have 3 ASPC/AMHR mares bred for next year!

AND nanner nanner boo boo told ya BAY

HA HA

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone must've eaten their ice cream a little too fast and got a case of brain freeze! 3 of my ASPC/AMHR bred mares...ppffttt. I only have 3 ASPC/AMHR mares bred for next year!

AND nanner nanner boo boo told ya BAY

HA HA

Well you're the one that made the offer
default_laugh.png
As for the color, I never said I was a 'color expert' If Lewella says it's so, then that's good enough for me. I guess she's a Bay Pinto
default_wub.png
Do I get to choose the Mare's I want?
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back