Baby news of my own,,,,,as close as I'll get

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
My yearling, now gelding,,,,SAM!

Sam is a son of many time over National Champion Sureman, owned by Angie here.

He was born at Getitia's place and I am way proud to be able to say he will be moving here!

Getitia is just about the best when it comes to her breeding/horses/and buying from her.

Wasn't sure it would happen again as I had been looking for over a year.

I did find a guy last year, very, very nice, but it did not work out and I was so disappointed. When things got better here, I went back to that boy, but he was gone/sold. :DOH!

Sam was just there at the right time and I guess meant to be. I am sooooo excited just about can't see straight. He will be going to Brendas for training and to be shown. Sam is the bright spot in my life right now and it tickles me to death to introduce him to you.

Thank you so much Getitia
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
and Angie
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

SAM

sam2.jpg

sam.jpg

Congratulations on your new yearling baby, lol!!
default_biggrin.png
What fun you will have with him, I'm sure!!
default_aktion033.gif

CONGRATULATIONS Carolyn...he sure is PURTY!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

I'm a HUGE Sureman fan.
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I think Sureman is just totally awesome!

Congrats on your new boy there! He is beautiful just like his sire!
default_aktion033.gif

Wow congrats he is really something!!! Looks like a winner to me.
default_biggrin.png

Congrats, i've been looking at him on Getitia's sale page for some time, he is beautiful
default_laugh.png
! I noticed him in your avatar earlier today
default_smile.png
. Count me in as a Sureman fan
default_smile.png

Congats agian
default_aktion033.gif

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
CAROLYN

Congrats on your Sure Man son....you really don't want me to staart talking about his Dad as I am beyond crazy about that boy. I do hope that your SAM will make you as happy and proud and crazy about him as Sure Man has done with me. Sure Man has a ton of fans out there and has shown his great heart in both the halter and driving ring... some may remember I took him back out last year after a 8 year retirement...at age 15 out of 12 judges he recieved 11 Grand Champion Driving Ribbons...placed 3rd. at R Nationals in under 30 PLEASURE Driving...most of his classes he has and did compete against 34 inch horses....uhoh I am bragging...sorry just sometimes can not help myself....
default_wub.png

So back to you CONGRATULATIONS...I hope you keep me updated on all of your WINS!

Thanks so much for the kind words, I am very excited about this boy
default_biggrin.png
Had waited to say anything to make sure it all worked out. Cause if it's not going to, it will here. Sometimes when your life seems to be in the toilet, a good horse always pulls you out.
default_biggrin.png

Angie, you should be way beyond proud and feel free to talk all you want about your boy, he sure deserves it.
default_aktion033.gif

I haven't posted much, but I have continued to read and will do my best to keep you updated with how he shows. Ribbons or not, I already think he is the best.

Thank you again
default_wub.png

ahhhhhhhhh CONGRATS!!!!! You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that boy if he is anything at all like his sire...oh my gosh! I'm like Angie Jr. when it comes to Sureman....lol...he's the coolest horse!

Over the years, Dandy and I competed with Sureman and Mike McCabe...always beat our lil butts....lol....then had the pleasure to keep Sureman here for several months while Angie was away...he was indeed one of the most fun horses to have around...beautiful, kind, spirited, smart....stole my heart...the lil poop!

I saw this colt at Getitias...he's just gorgeous...growing into such a lil man! How tall is he now?

This horse...will make your heart smile....Good luck my friend!

Carolyn where have you been??????

He is a looker! Congrats!

Carolyn,

So good to see your post on the board with a new horse! I hope he brings lots of ribbons and

tons of enjoyment. He is sure a beautiful boy.

Congrats!

Freida

Silver Ridge Minis

Latest posts

Back