baby girl has arrived

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabrina

Reaction score
our baby girl is here she was born on Aug 27, 8:15 am

Izzabella 6lbs 10oz 19.5 inches

went in wednesday night just to be safe ( thought maybe my water broke) turned out it had and i was having contractions ( didn't feel a thing) thursday morning prepped and had my c-section- still hadn't had any pain although doctors said the monitors show my contractions were in full labor. Izzabella had some issues with repiratory and almost had to be sent to NICU in another town but she was tough and made a full recovery and so now we are home and loving every minute, our son is so excited now that he is a big brother and watched her like a hawk! lol
default_laugh.png

Hearty congratulations to all of you! It's so scary when things don't go exactly "by the book," and even a bit when they do!
default_rolleyes.gif
Sooo very glad to hear that she's home and doing well. Praying that all continues to go well, and that your son continues to love being a big brother!

Congrats I am so glad your new and I am sure beautiful girl is doing well- cant wait to see pics

Congrats!!!!
default_wub.png
Glad she made it here safe and sound (and you went in early just to be on the safe side).
default_aktion033.gif

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY little girl. Glad to hear everything went well for you and your daughter.

Oh I somehow missed this post...YAHOOOOOOO welcome to the world precious little one
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back