Baby Diary Update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreammountainminis

Reaction score
Hi everyone It is time to update the baby diary again ..I had an ultrasound last monday Eliegha Marie is doing great , I am 33wks now and as of last monday she wieghs 4lbs 4 oz . She is head down and my cervix is already starting to thin out , I am really hoping to keep her in the oven a few more weeks. They also said by the ultra sound they can tell she had a full head of hair ...No wonder I have had so much heartburn...I am hoping to get to at least 35 to 37 weeks but they have already said if I am past 34 weeks they are not going to stop her from coming...I have never had an ultrasound like this one before it is a 3d and it is almost like I have met her before she has even arrived.. So with out further ado here is our little one

eliegha3dultrasound.jpg

default_aktion033.gif
Praise the Lord!
default_yes.gif
I'm so happy that both you and the baby are doing fine. I keep you all in my prayers! She's beautiful! It's so amazing to actually be able to get such a great view of her! We really appreciate you sharing your great news with us!

God bless,

Joan

default_saludando.gif
Hey Mel, I have been thinking about you and Miss Eliegha Marie , praying that you two are doing good. So glad to hear that everyone is doing well.. Keep those legs crossed to make her stay put!!
default_blush.png

Thanks to Faith I know when they are ready to come out they come out no matter how hard they try to keep them in.. She is at a good weight, but praying she stays put until 35 wks.. Faith was 4 lbs 10 ozs when she finally came home, a whole 2 lbs more than when she was born..It is amazing how detailed the ultasounds have gotten.. Take care!!!
default_wink.png
default_yes.gif

She's SO adorable!! Can't wait to see her on the outside
default_biggrin.png
, but yes, please do take it easy so that you can keep her right where she belongs until it's time.

Will be keeping you both in my thoughts, post LOTS of pictures when she arrives.

Jodi

Wow!!! She is beautiful. This 3D ultrasound is so cool. I have not seen that before and it has to be amazing to have a sneak peak like this!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is just amazing. Even after having a few of my own kids the complete miracle of birth still takes my breath away!

Thanks for sharing and take it easy.

Congrats! I hope she stays in for you! My sister's came 2 months early and it was horrible on her to go up to the hospital everyday plus take care of her 5 year old. Best of luck!!!! My son just turned a year, but I remeber that labor quite vividly!!!
default_biggrin.png

She's beautiful! Stay in there little one!

Big Congrats that everything is coming along..

Those new 3D ultrasounds are sooooooooooooooooooo cool!!

Keep us posted...

I just love those 3d pictures.... like they cut a hole in your stomach to take a picture!

Our 3 year old forum baby Robby is going to be a big brother and it is finally a girl!

Congratulations Melanie, hope all the brothers and sisters are also excited there!

Lyn

Thanks everyone the 3d ultrasounds are very neat , everyone here is excited and cant wait for her to get here . My kids have their hands on my belly all the time and my dad always has to sneak in a belly rub the last time he rubbed my belly the baby kicked him he was just overjoyed...

WOW...I have never seen a 3-D ultrasound...........now that is way cooler than the one I had when I was pregnant almost 10 years ago!LOL Congrats..........Keep us updated!

Latest posts

Back