Baby born at Ericas this morning

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linda K

Reaction score
Around 5 am Nosey went into labor. Erica went up to the barn and helped her out a little. This baby is out of the stallion that Jill and Erica co-own, DESTINY !

And we have a healthy baby boy. Hope he will fall in his fathers footsteps.
default_wink.png

I am waiting to get on a plane with hubby, we will be in colorado for a week. Erica has several mares that are due to foal this week, so ANY EXTRA EYES to help out would be appreciated. Erica is going to leave the pager with her grandad while she is at work next week , he only lives a few houses away. She will be watching from work also.

I will let her post the pictures and info. Also her grandads number to call.

Congratulations grandma Jill.............
default_wub.png

Linda.

Congrats on your colt!
default_aktion033.gif

The one morning I don't go check my email and the foal cams before leaving the house and your colt and Tami's were born.
default_doh.gif

Have fun at Colorado!
default_saludando.gif
We'll have them all foaled out by the time you get back.....
default_laugh.png

[SIZE=14pt]Woohoo!!!!!!!!! I cannot WAIT to see pictures of my grandson!!!!!!!!!!! We will give Destiny some extra cookies and scratches when we feed tonight!!! I know he done good!!!![/SIZE]

party.gif
party.gif
party.gif

Here's a sneak peak, can't see much, of the little guy...

I'll try to better pics tomorrow, suppose to be in the 60's so he may get to go outside tomorrow and play.

He's a dark very bright silver bay - lots of leg and neck and expression. Nosey is a pretty little girl at about 31".

nosey.jpg

Lucky who is on cam (3) on the quad an AMHR/ASPC mare in foal to Rock On is big as a house and her udder is too....she hates me fooling with her, as she was never touched when I got her last year so I leave her be and don't bother milk testing her, but I think she'll go pretty soon!! She had a goregous b/w colt last year.

Angel on cam 2 - a maiden has milk, not testing "ready" but udder is hard as a rock and hot....

Sashey is right on cam 4 and for the first time today was able to get milk - maiden, and she seems to have lost her mucus plug.....Kitty is on the left, not showing ready - but is a maiden so I have her up just to watch.

Here's a sneak peak, can't see much, of the little guy...I'll try to better pics tomorrow, suppose to be in the 60's so he may get to go outside tomorrow and play.

He's a dark very bright silver bay - lots of leg and neck and expression. Nosey is a pretty little girl at about 31".

nosey.jpg

Lucky who is on cam (3) on the quad an AMHR/ASPC mare in foal to Rock On is big as a house and her udder is too....she hates me fooling with her, as she was never touched when I got her last year so I leave her be and don't bother milk testing her, but I think she'll go pretty soon!! She had a goregous b/w colt last year.

Angel on cam 2 - a maiden has milk, not testing "ready" but udder is hard as a rock and hot....

Sashey is right on cam 4 and for the first time today was able to get milk - maiden, and she seems to have lost her mucus plug.....Kitty is on the left, not showing ready - but is a maiden so I have her up just to watch.
Beautiful !! I remember seeing destiny back when he was just a little one like this fella so its exciting to see his babies now too
default_laugh.png

Congratulations! Cute baby, and momma is a doll too.
default_wub.png

Oh Erica!!!!!! He is just beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Destiny and Nosey done very very good!!!!!!!!!!!

balloons1.gif

Latest posts

Back