Baby Aidan has finally come home,,,,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
Adian Thomas was born on the 4th of July with a whole host of problems, but he has finally gone home.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

My daughter lives in New York, me in Indiana and it has not been easy for either of us, but we did get through it, although neither of us have any cell minutes left.

Aidan is doing very well, improving every day and the doctors believe it will contiue to be that way.

He had a small blood infection as my daughter was Strep B positive, pretty much gone, was jaundice and under the light 5 different times, kidney problems (one kidney)are the only thing left, but that too is improving.

Thank you to all for your thoughts and prayers.
default_wub.png

Wanted you to see who it was in those prayers.

I know, I know, they are ALL the cutest grandbabies ever, but really he is.
default_biggrin.png

aidan4.jpg

aidan5.jpg

aidan6.jpg

He's a cutie. Prayers coming their way for a full recovery. Did they send her home with a billirubien (SP?) light for him for the jaundice? They did that for my son along with putting his basinet in frint of our big picture windows he was good as new.

Christy

What a handsome young man.... Nope he is a real "CUTIE"!!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Best wishes and prayers continue.... Most of all

[SIZE=24pt]"Congratulations Grandma!!"[/SIZE]

Well, I'll let you claim him as the cutest baby born this year since my niece was born last year and my nephew almost three years ago now.
default_biggrin.png
He is adorable.

He is adoreable. I hope he gets 100% well soon. Seeing him is makes my heart melt but scared at the same time. My second is due early September....
default_new_shocked.gif
where did time go

Yes, Carolyn I have to agree he is adorable

Arlene

Babies just melt your heart, don't they? How can you stand not being there to hold him?

So glad to hear he's home and doing better. Thank you, Lord!

Thank you all so very much.

I will be going out in about 3 weeks, depending on work, and can't stand it.
default_wacko.png

He had a doctors appointment today,,,,more blood work,,,,his numbers improved more! So for sure on the healthy track.

THANKS AGAIN!!

Latest posts

Back