babies tonight at ericas tiny trotters

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
knocker had a little filly this evening. Beutiful head and face, big doe eyes. As Erica was posting pictures on facebook, Angel eyes in the stall right next to Knocker decided it was her turn. She also had a little filly. Erica is still in the stall with that one. She has another mare who is also testing ready on the other side of knockers stall. Lets hope she decides tonight is a good night for foaling. She is in foal to Pharoah, who she has had two babies by..... both colts ! Lets keep our fingers crossed for a little filly this time.

knocker had a little filly this evening. Beutiful head and face, big doe eyes. As Erica was posting pictures on facebook, Angel eyes in the stall right next to Knocker decided it was her turn. She also had a little filly. Erica is still in the stall with that one. She has another mare who is also testing ready on the other side of knockers stall. Lets hope she decides tonight is a good night for foaling. She is in foal to Pharoah, who she has had two babies by..... both colts ! Lets keep our fingers crossed for a little filly this time.
1:11 am. and 3rd baby on the way now !

aren't you lucky to get so many done at once - perhaps someone will finally get some sleep! LOL

Congratulations - anxious to hear if this is the 3rd filly in one night!

2:34am here and we're mare watching as well. About ready to lay out on the concrete floor! LOL

Congratulations on ALL your wonderful foals - we've been trying to keep up with everyone in between everything here.

I'm sure you're getting exhausted but hey! I couldn't think of a better way to spend a night. (Don't tell my husband I said that)

Almost midnight here, I'm about to go outside and try to watch the meteor shower. Look up before you go to bed, if it's clear you

might get to see and it may just give you an idea for names.

Congrats !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it was 3 Fillies!!!! all born within 2hrs of each other!! Love the way these mares did it, they waited until I got one baby out, dried off, mom shedded afterbirth and baby nursed and then the next one went down asap.....got all the stuff done......and third one went down
default_smile.png

I love all of them so much, each are special in their own way...

You can see VERY newborn pictures on my farm facebook page (Erica's Tiny Trotters) as I can snap pics from my iphone and update instant!

CONGRATULATIONS, So glad to hear Erica was home for these 3 fillies...

What a night....Now waiting to see pictures...
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

LOL, talk about a 'production line'!! That was nice of your mares to do that for you, hahaha What a night!

Congrats on the safe arrival of your 3 fillys - you have those mares well trained
default_biggrin.png

Now that's the way to do it LOL!! Many congatulations on your fillies (and well done to your mares!)
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

We have had 4 babies in the last two days, and just to make you all a little bit jealous ....... with no other mares showing signs of foaling in the next few days, we took the chance and went to bed at midnight for our first night's sleep for two weeks (had actually forgotten what a bed looked like - it was very comfortable LOL!!)

Anna

OMG!
new_shocked.gif
You must be soooo exhausted! Hope you are able to get some sleep!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Congratulations!!! I will have to go see pictures tonight when I get home from work.

Wow !
new_shocked.gif
Three in a night! My best was two, and that was several years ago!

O.K. Now that you have hogged the filly fairy can you release her from your barn and let her head west!

I would like to even things out here!

Congrats is right! Lucky you.

I had two in one night also, at the same time! Boy was that interesting both mares in the same big stall too. One went down and just started to push and bag started, then the other down and pushing with bag out. They delivered within seconds of each other. Was fun to keep babies straight. Sure hope I did. Bay filly out of silver dapple mare, red baby out of liver chestnut - I hope:) JK

Latest posts

Back