Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minimor

Reaction score
How come when I try to update my avatar photo, all it does is scrunch up my old photo, and doesn't switch to the new one?? I tried three times, twice it scrunched up the old photo and the third time it went back to the old photo in the right proportions. now I tried again with 2 other photos, and all I got was the old photo, all scrunched up again??? I'm not trying to load large photos....

Okay, it let me put in the punched out smiley, but when I then tried to load a different photo, it went back AGAIN to the scrunched up version of my old photo.

:arg! :arg! :arg! :arg! :arg! :arg! :arg!
default_frusty.gif
default_frusty.gif
default_giveup.gif

You're welcome!
default_biggrin.png

Uh oh...wait a minute....I still see your avatar kind of scrunched up....????

Last edited by a moderator:
Does my kitty picture look okay? I find that for some reason horizontal works better than vertical for my avatar photos. Kitty picture doesn't look scrunched up on my screen, though I'm not sure it looks quite as good as the original photo. Must be something to do with when it resizes the photo? My pictures are mostly saved as 4x6 which ends up being a bit too many pixels.

There is a red horse now as your avatar and it's scrunched up ala Corgi looking. When I view the avatar alone in another window, it's not scrunched up but on LB, it is flattened.

Here, I snipped a picture of it so you can see how it looks on my screen:

minimor.JPG

Thanks Jill, that's my old avatar again, apparently all scrunched up. On my screen my avatar photo is a yellow & white kitty walking along in front of some bright green grass. Really!!!

that's just too weird.

Okay. Now I've removed the photo completely. No avatar. Do you guys still see a scrunched up red horse???

Okay, so tell me what do you see now? Anything? PLEEEEZE tell me there's a horse walking toward the camera. PLEEEZE don't tell me there's a scrunched up red horse there again??? I see a silver bay filly walking towards the camera....but obviously I don't always see what you see!
default_wacko.png

Sigh, I was afraid you'd say that. Hopefully it's now gone again...poor Secret doesn't need to be posted all scrunched up for all to see...I guess I will just have no avatar from now on
default_gaah.gif

no...I don't see anything yet. Don't give up.....walk away for now if you must and come back to it when your mind is cleared. Sometimes it can be the most easiest thing that needs to be tweaked and a time away from messing with it is all you need.
default_aktion033.gif
Good luck...I'm rooting for ya!!! (And so are all those little horses you scrunched up!...lol.....just kidding.....
default_luck.gif
)

Okay, please tell me what do you see NOW?

I talked to Mona and she thought loading a photo off my website might work better (I was using the upload file from computer button up until now) so that's what I've done.

Please tell me it worked?

Latest posts

Back