Austin, TX area mini owners....floating teeth?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimule

Reaction score
Since Carl isn't allowed to do his thing anymore.....who do you get to float your minis? I've asked a couple of vets I've found and none of them have the floats to do the minis. I have a couple of older mares that really need a float and I don't know where to go.

Any suggestions????

Thanks ahead of time......

Because we wanted a vet to perform this type of work on our horses, we just bought mini floats for our regular vet. You might try this.

Jacki Loomis

Since Carl isn't allowed to do his thing anymore.....who do you get to float your minis? I've asked a couple of vets I've found and none of them have the floats to do the minis. I have a couple of older mares that really need a float and I don't know where to go.

Any suggestions????

Thanks ahead of time......
Call Carl. I talked to him a couple months ago and all was fine for him working in Texas...

We won the case and Carl is working like always...

Yes, Carl is still working in Texas.
default_smile.png
He will probably be over this way in the fall, we have horses due to be checked.

Jan

He was here this morning.

LOL, yep- I have three recommendations- Carl Mitz, Carl Mitz, Carl Mitz. He is the 'king'. haha Wouldnt want anyone else doing mine.

Dr. Magid does teeth floating.512-567-9845 He is an equine vet/dentist. He did my mini, and did a good job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr. Magid does teeth floating.512-567-9845 He is an equine vet/dentist. He did my mini, and did a good job.

sorry for the multiple lines, I clicked post, and nothing happened.

Latest posts

Back