Auction on Sat Aug 27 in PA

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bevann

Reaction score
There is a Mini Horse donkey and tack auction on Sat Aug 27 at New Holland PA.Starts at 9 AM I need directions to sale barn.I can find my way to New Holland from Delaware, but need help once I get close to town.Is it being held in the New Holland sale barn that usually has horse sales every Monday?I threw away my flyer since I didn't plan on going Hope to see some forum members there.

Yes, it's being held at the sale barn.

bevann said:
There is a Mini Horse donkey and tack auction on Sat Aug 27 at New Holland PA.Starts at 9 AM  I need directions to sale barn.I can find my way to New Holland from Delaware, but need help once I get close to town.Is it being held in the New Holland sale barn that usually has horse sales every Monday?I threw away my flyer since I didn't plan on going  Hope to see some forum members there.
452251[/snapback]

Bevann,

If you can get to New Holland on route 23 go to center of town and go south on Railroad AVE.. ( I'm 95% sure there is red light at intersection and Kaufmans Hardware Store is on Northeast corner of intersection.) Go down the hill and take first road to right. ABC GROFF farm Equipment is there. Sale barn is on right and parking is on left.

Mark

Latest posts

Back