ATTN Quarter Horse People

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candleliteranch

Reaction score
We bought an AQHA mare from a QH sale about 8 years ago. She is from Ontario and reining trained by a guy by the name of Lawrence Bishop (sp?) . She has the brand LB on her neck. Does anyone know of this trainer?

Thanks for any info you may have

smile.gif
smile.gif

Yes, we have purchased a horse from him, his farm is right off I-75 in Kentucky, I believe exit 29. You can see it from the expressway. It is a big spanish looking ranch, that is white with a red roof. He also runs the Solid Rock Church in the same area. We owed two horses with his LB brand. They sold one when we moved but will still have the other forever. They were both great horses.

Sorry on first post I typed exit 29 in Kentucky, it should have said exit 29 in Ohio.

Yes, that is Lawrence Bishop...we have bought quite a few horses from him over the years...GOSH...he is a fun guy...it was always like going to disney world lol!!! He brands everything that comes through his doors with the LB brand.

Thank you VERY much! I went to the site and it hasn't been updated in over a year. Gonna find out about him training a stallion for us if I can.

Again thank you!

Back